• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Master" Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Roxas knows less about the Keyblade than even Sora does. Most notably he doesn't know you can call it back to you, since when Riku steals Oblivion in Days, he has to let him have it until he gives it back rather than call it back to him, and when he disarms Sora he's totally taken by surprise when Sora resummons it and attacks him.

and yet like i said hes more proficcient in using Light to augment his abilities...something Sora has very minimal control over

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Roxas knows less about the Keyblade than even Sora does. Most notably he doesn't know you can call it back to you, since when Riku steals Oblivion in Days, he has to let him have it until he gives it back rather than call it back to him, and when he disarms Sora he's totally taken by surprise when Sora resummons it and attacks him.

When did Riku "steal" the Oblivion from Roxas....'cuz in that scene at Memory Skyscraper, Roxas throws it to Riku.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Not true. A requirement for the keyblade is having a strong heart, which Sparrow doesn't have. He could touch the keyblade a thousand times, and it wouldn't change it.
When was it ever said that he didn't have a strong heart?

Also, if Ventus was considered too young to be a master, I think the same could be said about Sora, easily.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It wasn't that Ven was too young, but he just didn't have the amount of experience Terra and Aqua had.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
El Coquí;5144791 said:
correction he was too young to attempt the trial of Mastery

And what is the purpose of the trial? To become a master. So yes, Ventus being too young to participate in the trial means he is also too young to be a master.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
El Coquí;5144791 said:
correction he was too young to attempt the trial of Mastery
And without the trial you can't become a master, therefore, he was too young to become a Master.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Technically, Ven is really like... 19. He looks 15 in the beginning of the game when he is in half-naked coma, and then four years after that, is the actual game... where he looks exactly the same despite four years passing.

El Coquí;5144889 said:
in sorry 15...nonetheless its about experience not age as i just proved
Not sure you really proved anything since Aqua and Terra's ages were never confirmed anywhere... they could be the same age for all we know.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
heart times arent the same in every world. i know you are saying 4 because of sora's age in the game but when his heart is born thats the last time Ven is in DI until Terra sends him there. nonetheless i wish i could find my source to show you but i specifically remember reading terra=19, aqua=17, ven=15

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said that Xemnas is around 30.
30-1=29 years old during KH1.
29-10=19 by the end of BBS.
19-however long the BBS journey took=18 during BBS.

We can assumed Ven is 15 since that's the same age as Sora, and Ven was confirmed to be the youngest of the three apprentices.

And Aqua is younger than Terra but older than Ven, so I guess 17 works.

But anyways, their exact ages have never been officially confirmed.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Here is why I would consider Sora at least on par with some master-level Keyblade wielders, like Terra and Aqua (not Eraqus or Xehanort, they have too much more experience.) It's actually because of his lack of true training. He has all these pwoer and abilities, and he learned them on his own, through his own experiences. Sora may be an idiot, but he does learn quickly. He's simply a nautral with the keyblade.

Plus, he defeated so many strong opponents basically by himself (because let's face it, Donald and Goofy aren't THAT MUCH of a help.) He defeated Ansem SoD, the entire Organization (practically) including Xemnas, multiple times, and even the Lingering Sentiment (though "defeat" could be argumented.)

But still, he did all of these, learned all of the abilities of the keyblade he could, and all without training. He does have an immense amount of power, he just doesn't know EXACTLY how to use it correctly. Nonetheless, I would put him on par with Terra and Aqua.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
El Coquí;5144907 said:
heart times arent the same in every world.
Uh, that has never been stated. The only time it's been said that time works differently is between the Light Realm and the Dark Realm. Nothing else has really been said.

Nomura said that Xemnas is around 30.
30-1=29 years old during KH1.
29-10=19 by the end of BBS.
19-however long the BBS journey took=18 during BBS.
Uh, that math doesn't add up because Nobodies don't age and Xemnas was created a year after BBS. Which means, if Terra is 19 Xemnas should only be 20...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Uh, that has never been stated. The only time it's been said that time works differently is between the Light Realm and the Dark Realm. Nothing else has really been said.

Uh, that math doesn't add up because Nobodies don't age and Xemnas was created a year after BBS. Which means, if Terra is 19 Xemnas should only be 20...

He meant, assuming Nobodies age.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
But they don't.... and you were the one who said it. o__O

Wasn't it said somewhere that special nobodies might age or that Xemnas might have Terra's locked (dormant) heart in him? If that's the case, he might of been an exception to the "nobodies don't age" rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back