• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort, Eraqus, Vanitas medals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I noticed that in Japan, when the Illustrated Terra medal was brought into the game, Eraqus, Vanitas, and Master Xehanort medals were added as well. However, the Illustrated Terra medal has been added to other regions as well, but the other three haven't. Do you guys think we'll see these medals come to other regions eventually? I'm hoping these aren't like the Key Art medals which seem to be Japan exclusive.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I noticed that in Japan, when the Illustrated Terra medal was brought into the game, Eraqus, Vanitas, and Master Xehanort medals were added as well. However, the Illustrated Terra medal has been added to other regions as well, but the other three haven't. Do you guys think we'll see these medals come to other regions eventually? I'm hoping these aren't like the Key Art medals which seem to be Japan exclusive.
There's no real reason to think any medal isn't going to come over. English is not following the same medal release pattern as Japan, but we are going to eventually get them. Key Arts started being added as part of Japan's 1st Anniversary. We are still five months away from our 1st Anniversary.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
There's no real reason to think any medal isn't going to come over. English is not following the same medal release pattern as Japan, but we are going to eventually get them. Key Arts started being added as part of Japan's 1st Anniversary. We are still five months away from our 1st Anniversary.

Very good points. I forgot about that with the Key Arts being added only after the 1st anniversary. Alright, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently. I really want that MX medal in particular. Thanks Audo.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Regardless of that, I'm one of those people who likes collecting certain medals as well. I know MX uses 5 gauges of SP, for example, so I'm not too keen on using him. I just want them in my album because they're cool.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well I've heard rumours that they are on the way. Maybe they'll even be added tonight when the medal deals change.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I got Eraqus on my first pull and Xehanort in the second pull. I am quite pleased ^_^

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
The drop rate on these is exceptional, I must say. I'm a big Mickey Mouse collector, and I want Illustrated Mickey sooo bad, so I broke my bank and pulled twice. It's all I could barely afford. Well, I got Vanitas on first pull and Xehanort on the second. I have never, ever gotten this lucky. But alas, no Mickey. And yes, I would give up both my Vanitas and Xehanort for one Mickey. Wish we could trade. Still, I'm hoping SENA is changing up the pulls for better chances of getting one of the biggies and they keep it up.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They've had those kind of drop rates for a while. With EMCs now you're guaranteed at least one of the new medals in your pull. Since they only added three new medals (Eraqus, Vanitas, MX) it's like a 33% chance you'll get the one you'll want out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back