• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort in Radiant Garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xannah

After seeing the recent scan for Birth By Sleep, I began to ponder as in to why Master Xehanort was in Radiant Garden in the first place and how Braig captured him.​

So here is my theory on that:​

As we all recall, Master Xehanort was learning about those with pure hearts (all light, no darkness).
Now let me ask you: who has a pure heart and lives (or used to) in Radiant Garden?​

Kairi.​

I believe Master Xehanort went there to investigate about one of the Princesses of Heart by entering the castle. However, he was spotted by Braig and I think they engaged into battle, in which Braig won (which would also explain why Master Xehanort looked weak in the scan: Braig creamed him).​

Now, this theory is not quite complete, and may not be accurate. But that is what I think...​

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions?​

PS. Did I spell Xehanort wrong?​

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
It all makes sense to me aside from...

I believe Master Xehanort went there to investigate about one of the Princesses of Heart by entering the castle. However, he was spotted by Braig and I think they engaged into battle, in which Braig won (which would also explain why Master Xehanort looked weak in the scan: Braig creamed him).
Master Xehanort was seen fighting Ventus, Aqua, and Terra with one hand without even flinching. He's not going to roll over and get beat by some (excuse the mean terms directed towards Braig, it's relative) scrawny kid who shoots magic bullets.

PS. Did I spell Xehanort wrong?
Nope.

I think it's more likely that Xehanort had fought (probably beat) someone else (Keyblade Master?) there and was then attacked by Braig as he was fleeing in a weakened state.

Awkward Squid

Master Xehanort was seen fighting Ventus, Aqua, and Terra with one hand without even flinching. He's not going to roll over and get beat by some (excuse the mean terms directed towards Braig, it's relative) scrawny kid who shoots magic bullets.

^ This exactly. (Even though I am a Xigbar fan)

It's more likely that MX is just screwing with them. Like Mr. Wilhelm said, it's possible he lost on purpose to get some sort of reaction out of Terra.

KHearts35

It kinda looks like MX doesn't even use (or looks like having) dark powers yet. He kinda looks same old human. Braig might have beat him cuz he is a long range person and MX might not reach him cuz he doesn't have any magic element yet

namine_ftw

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up happening. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that, except for the part with MX losing to Braig, it's likely.

Xannah

Could it be possible that Braig and Master Xehanort are working together?​

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Xannah
Could it be possible that Braig and Master Xehanort are working together?

Possibly. You never know just what's going through the mind of a person like Braig. He's unpredictable. MX...maybe not as much. But I'm also going with what everyone else said, that MX purposely allowed himself to be defeated in order to see Terra's power. Braig seems to be interested in the Keyblade; he even wants one for himself, like he said in the scan "I'm just saying that the Keyblade would suit me better" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back