• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

When MX unlocks his heart, he created a nobody. He had to have, as Sora did when he unlocked his heart. Sora's body also dissipates similarly to MX's, so that leaves the question. Where, if it exists, is MX's nobody.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
When MX unlocks his heart, he created a nobody. He had to have, as Sora did when he unlocked his heart. Sora's body also dissipates similarly to MX's, so that leaves the question. Where, if it exists, is MX's nobody.

Here's a good question, where is his heartless? Think about that and you'll most likely find the answer to your original question

Aegis

Here's a good question, where is his heartless? Think about that and you'll most likely find the answer to your original question

He didn't create a heartless because his heart went into Terra.

I'm not talking about Xehanort the apprentice. I'm talking about Master Xehanort.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's a good question, as logically should have made one, since Heartless are still around and all. Is it possible Nobodies didn't exist yet though? I'm interested of whether or not there was something preventing a Realm of In-Between like Twilight Town from existing, though Yen Sid's Tower and CO exist. Eh.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
He didn't create a heartless because his heart went into Terra.

I'm not talking about Xehanort the apprentice. I'm talking about Master Xehanort.

You've only slightly hinted at your answer. I know who you're talking about :/. Master Xehanort unlocked his own heart, but that heart was placed into the body of another , in fact his very being was placed within Terra. We also have to remember that a humanoid nobody is one of strong will, and comparing that to a frail form Master Xehanort has explained to be his body, there's highly any doubt of him creating a nobody. Stating the facts again, his heart is not floating aimlessly, nor has it been swallowed by darkness, it's captivated within Terra's body, He still exists within that body.

As far as Apprentice Xehanort, you could initially say that the heartless part of him was closely related to Master Xehanort in ambition, and Xemnas who relatively looks more alike to Terra as creative. Both sharing a body, that would make Xemnas the nobody of Terra and Master Xehanort

Beyer

My theory is that due to him putting his heart into Terra, he did not create a heartless, thus, his body was merely thrown away (to the dark realm or something like that) because of a lack of heartless. Maybe you need a heartless to be created, even for a short period, for a nobody to be created as well.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
My theory is that due to him putting his heart into Terra, he did not create a heartless, thus, his body was merely thrown away (to the dark realm or something like that) because of a lack of heartless. Maybe you need a heartless to be created, even for a short period, for a nobody to be created as well.

can't say no to that seeing as there's no evidence to disprove it, but also if a body and soul remains, with a strong will it is required to change it's form to that of a nobody.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Another question that we don't really know the answer to yet. Nobodies might not have even existed yet.

State

Awards
MX couldn't create a Heartless because his heart is in another body, while he couldn't create a Nobody because all of his will to live was placed on his heart entering a new body. On the other hand, Eraqus could have created a Nobody.

Jordo

Actually, this question is huge. Sora is not the correct guy to discuss with this matter, as his heart did not migrate another body/vessel. The keyblade of peoples' hearts in KH I created Namine as Kairi's heart was being sent back to her body. Yes she is a special nobody, but the fact remains a nobody was created as a heart was being transferred to a different body. Looking at this, it would seem to make since that MX could have created a nobody as his heart transferred over to another person. However, the real kicker that eliminates this possibility is the fact his heart did not just migrate to terra's body, but it also changed it and became the dominant heart in the body as well, thus becoming Xehanort's Shell. Therefore there is no nobody because Terra's body changed into a shell of MX's vision. This was a great question.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wait, I think I may have the answer to this. Let's assume that this theory is correct, that when Master Xehanort unlocked his heart, a heartless and nobody were made. Maybe the Heartless is the Dark Guardian that is used by Xehanort in Terra's body. And maybe that Nobody hasn't been seen yet, which means that Nobody is going to appear in the next game!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually, this question is huge. Sora is not the correct guy to discuss with this matter, as his heart did not migrate another body/vessel. The keyblade of peoples' hearts in KH I created Namine as Kairi's heart was being sent back to her body. Yes she is a special nobody, but the fact remains a nobody was created as a heart was being transferred to a different body. Looking at this, it would seem to make since that MX could have created a nobody as his heart transferred over to another person. However, the real kicker that eliminates this possibility is the fact his heart did not just migrate to terra's body, but it also changed it and became the dominant heart in the body as well, thus becoming Xehanort's Shell. Therefore there is no nobody because Terra's body changed into a shell of MX's vision. This was a great question.

But wait, does that mean that a released heart only turns into a heartless if it doesn't transfer into another body? Maybe Sora's heart turned into darkness because he released multiple hearts. Maybe you only become a heartless through unlocking your heart if you release multiple hearts. This would make sense, because Sora became a heartless when he released his heart, ven's heart, and Kairi's heart, and Master Xehanort's heart became a heartless because when Xehanort became a heartless he released his heart, Terra's heart and Eraqus's. This would also mean that when Xehanort became a heartless, he did so by turning his keyblade on himself, which would make sense because Xehanort was hinted to have the ability to wield a keyblade in the 13th Secret Ansem Report.

Damn, this thread's question puts a huge hole into everything!

Aegis

Another question that we don't really know the answer to yet. Nobodies might not have even existed yet.

But nobodies are created when a heart leaves the body, and the person had a very strong will. There's no reason to believe nobodies hadn't existed at that point.

Also, does a heartlesss have to be created in order for a nobody to be created? Where is this stated, exactly?

"Actually, this question is huge. Sora is not the correct guy to discuss with this matter, as his heart did not migrate another body/vessel. The keyblade of peoples' hearts in KH I created Namine as Kairi's heart was being sent back to her body. Yes she is a special nobody, but the fact remains a nobody was created as a heart was being transferred to a different body. Looking at this, it would seem to make since that MX could have created a nobody as his heart transferred over to another person. However, the real kicker that eliminates this possibility is the fact his heart did not just migrate to terra's body, but it also changed it and became the dominant heart in the body as well, thus becoming Xehanort's Shell. Therefore there is no nobody because Terra's body changed into a shell of MX's vision. This was a great question. "

Well, no, that doesn't prove anything. Where did MX's body go, then, if not to create a nobody? MX's will was probably one of the strongest in the series, so, if going by that requirement only, he had to have created a nobody.

But wait, does that mean that a released heart only turns into a heartless if it doesn't transfer into another body? Maybe Sora's heart turned into darkness because he released multiple hearts. Maybe you only become a heartless through unlocking your heart if you release multiple hearts. This would make sense, because Sora became a heartless when he released his heart, ven's heart, and Kairi's heart, and Master Xehanort's heart became a heartless because when Xehanort became a heartless he released his heart, Terra's heart and Eraqus's. This would also mean that when Xehanort became a heartless, he did so by turning his keyblade on himself, which would make sense because Xehanort was hinted to have the ability to wield a keyblade in the 13th Secret Ansem Report.

Damn, this thread's question puts a huge hole into everything!

Well, no, not exactly. Remember the man who lost his heart in Traverse Town? His body disappeared just like MX's did, correct? He must've become a heartless, as the drak core that was present swalled his heart, becoming an emblem heartless (which is where the irnoic part of the name heartless comes from). So, when Sora lost his heart, he become a pureblood. By the very fact of that man in Traverse Town, we can infer that most of those points aren't necessarily true.

Also, let's not jump to ahead of oruselves.

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

He had a strong will, he didn't lose his heart, but transferred it into another vessel
people who lose their hearts create a nobody and heartless if i'm not mistaken but since he didn't lose his heart, he wouldn't create a nobody or heartless

Aegis

He had a strong will, he didn't lose his heart, but transferred it into another vessel
people who lose their hearts create a nobody and heartless if i'm not mistaken but since he didn't lose his heart, he wouldn't create a nobody or heartless

No, I thought that when the body separates from the heart, when one has a strong will, it becomes a nobody. I really need to play through KH2 again, I'm pretty sure this was at least implied.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
No, I thought that when the body separates from the heart, when one has a strong will, it becomes a nobody. I really need to play through KH2 again, I'm pretty sure this was at least implied.

I don't think so, I think if they have a strong heart, they'll create a nobody after losing their heart
That's independent of the amount of darkness in that person's heart.

Aegis

I don't think so, I think if they have a strong heart, they'll create a nobody after losing their heart
That's independent of the amount of darkness in that person's heart.

Everything you just posted just supports that MX created a nobody after losing his heart, intentionally.

Wait, what exactly are we debating eachother about? Just want to know for sure.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Everything you just posted just supports that MX created a nobody after losing his heart, intentionally.

Wait, what exactly are we debating eachother about? Just want to know for sure.

no idea what we're actually debating about, but sure MX had a strong heart but he didn't lose his heart like others did to create a heartless/nobody

he transferred it to another vessel, he never lost touch of his heart
now as i'm thinking about it, you may be right because his body just disintegrated
you know what, this is confusing me
he transferred his heart to another vessel, but then what happened to his body? It can't just disintegrate, he might have created a nobody, don't know

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

You're right, that's how a nobody is created. Yen Sid explained that when somebody becomes a heartless, the body and soul left behind could become a Nobody. However, right now, everyone assumes that if there is a nobody, there MUST be a heartless. This was implied in KH2, as no Nobody existed that didn't have a counterpart Heartless, but as Yen Sid said, not all Heartless produce Nobodies.

Perhaps Nobodies can exist without Heartless. In that case, Master Xehanort's nobody would be the main antagonist in the next KH installment.

Jordo

Of course nobodies can exist without a co-existing heartless (Namine). I'm sticking to my guns though about there not being a nobody of MX though. When he sent his heart to terra's body, no heartless was created because the heart did not fall into a darkness due to being sent into another vessel. This is rather easy to justify. Furthermore, a nobody might not have been created because MX did more then just send his heart into terra, he straight up gained control and changed physical features of terra's body to suit him, thus making Terra's body Xehanorts body. Because Xehanort still has a body, there is no leftover shell since he chose a new one. Thus no nobody is created. Kairi, on the other hand, had left her shell without taking over a new body, her heart simply lied with Sora's. Because her heart was unlocked and was still missing her shell without taking over a new body, the nobody of Namine was created. The main difference between MX and Kairi's experiences is in which to the degree they sent their hearts to different bodies. MX wanted a NEW SHELL and successfully acquired one, whereas Kairi's heart was simply inside another body and was there not to take over a new shell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back