• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark.Keyblader

While I was watching the Birth By Sleep trailer i realized that Master Xehanort he easily summoned Kingdom Hearts using his keyblade.It's ironic how easily he got Kingdom hearts and how Xemnas and Xehanort went through alot of trouble. But i wonder where he got his keyblade from.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
might have something to do with him having a keyblade making it easy to summon kingdom hearts while it is incredibly difficult if you dont weild the keyblade

ryukyu nova

xemnas had to make his own kingdom hearts, while the xehanort heartless had to unlock a keyhole using the seven princess' pure of heart. xemnas doesnt have a heart so can't weild a keyblade, and xehanort was possessing riku; with so much darkness clouding riku's heart the xehanort couldnt form or use a keyblade like he did with riku when he made the keyblade from the princess' hearts....... enough of my rambling. Master Xehanort already has a keyblade and the princesses werent around then so anyone with a keyblade could unlock the path towards Kingdom Hearts

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
the princesses werent around then so anyone with a keyblade could unlock the path towards Kingdom Hearts

First of all, most of the princesses, if not all of them were alive then. (Alice may or may not have been, depending on her age.)

Secondly, you have no proof that any keyblade weilder could open the path to Kingdom Hearts.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Dark.Keyblader is talking about the secret movie from KHII:FM+, not the Birth by Sleep trailer, which has not been publically released.

Sexy Angel
Hes a keyblade master...

so he got a keyblade from somewhere...

Look at the quote in my sig.

Hanzo

Hey i think your not looking at the whole picture it couldv'e came from Ven. He held Ven for a while.

Hanzo

Well then how come he didn't do it earlier. Maybe both of them are related.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I personally think it's because he had to get rid of Ven first.

Hanzo

He couldn't have just wanted to get rid of him. Also he used blizzard on Terra. He would have Frozen him to. So there had to have been more to it. Also Ven could just have been pure of heart so he doesn't fight much. Since did you see how inexperience he fought. He was struggling. I would have got the keyblade and hit his hand to have him let go the jump away to team up with Terra. But no Ven struggled. But did anyone see him fight besides the failed one.

Stars

リク
^ Ven struggling doesn't mean that he is inexperience or he can't fight.. we dunno how he felt when he being caught by MX...

[√]Genuflect
Maybe Ven also had the door to light in his heart(Sora had the door to light in his heart.Riku said that).
MX used his keyblade to directly open it and show KH in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back