• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's demise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Xehanort's Heartless wasn't even completely destroyed at that point anyway.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes, it took too blasts of KH-light to kill that cockroach.

I think you mean "two"...

He died and some freak took his name.

If you're talking about DS:

OmniChaos said:
Under normal conditions, it is impossible for DS to become Xehanort.

DS is about a head height shorter than Xehanort. He would have to have grown said height during the few months in between the end of BBS and the time Mickey's flashback took place.

Now, that could happen if DS were, say, in his teens, when growth spurts accrue. However, Xehanort was somewhere in his twenties when we saw him in the flashback, meaning DS would also have to be in his twenties. Should that be, he would be too old for a growth spurt.

So to sum it up, there is a huge age/height issue which keeps DS from being Xehanort under normal conditions.

Clowde

No, the chances are is that Terra + ?????= Xehanort. They resemble each other way too much for it to be a coincidence. I just hate the "fusion" idea.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, the chances are is that Terra + ?????= Xehanort. They resemble each other way too much for it to be a coincidence. I just hate the "fusion" idea.

MX has a greater chance of being involved with Xehanort than Terra.
Terra has a greater chance of being involved with Xehanort than DS.
DS doesn't have that great a chance of being involved with Xehanort.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well who else would he fuse with? And why did he end up with the name Xeanort?

Muse

you look atrocious
why cant it be coincidence?
im crossing my fingers, hoping terra wont be in the mix.

Terra has a greater chance of being in the mix than DS does. At least there's some resemblence between Terra and Xehanort. There's none between Xehanort and DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back