• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

I dont think Ven is from DI
It will just be stupid if he is
There is still something we dont know about Ven

Vice said:
Who wrote these reports anyway.

They're called the Xeanort Reports but it mentions his name in the numerous times

Yea I wonder that too
Maybe its just the translations

BladeofHearts18

Thanks this is awesome. this might provide info that SHD is MX. or he could still be riku by the looks of it.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

I dont think Ven is from DI
It will just be stupid if he is
There is still something we dont know about Ven

Well thanks for saying my idea was stupid! :D

But I'm just saying he probably is after watching that whole scene with him and MX on DI.

Avens

Who wrote these reports anyway.

They're called the Xeanort Reports but it mentions his name in the numerous times
It's a paraphrase, not the actual reports, but in substance.

hotaruchan

Nice translation!!! thanks.... Even it's still a bit confusing >o<
XD

A

Azrael

So Xehanort wanted to bring a balance to Light and Dark...seems out of touch with becoming God.

F

Fagren

It's a paraphrase, not the actual reports, but in substance.

facepalm Paraphrase means to put in your own words.Substance my ass, I was right, this is nothing but a big "lol this is my opinion" fanfic.

Xammag

Xeahnort ants the worlds to be balanced, he goes to find a way to summon the blade. Splits vens heart to join it back to summon the xblade, and also needs a new body. Xeahnort is from destiny islands, Ven is not.

Make sense to me. I just wanna know why Vanitas looks like Sora, because Ventus hadn't gave Sora any of his heart yet from what I've seen.

gosox333

So MX is definitely in the right here....

That'll make things interesting.

Heltage

OMG, I'm kind of flustered after reading that all!
No wonder why Ansem SoD and Xemnas wanted Kingdom Hearts for themselves so bad!... And why Terra said he does not care about his body anymore, since a KB Master can extract his heart and jump into another's body successively and live like... Foreveromgsh
So MX is definitely in the right here ...
Not exactly... It's more like there's not good nor evil in KH, just several points of view.

Last edited:

Jordo

That'll make things interesting.

Not necessarily, relaunching the Keyblade war is way beyond balancing light and dark. It seems xehanort wanted to bring out the purest forms of each i.e. Ventus and Vanitas, and bringing out the purest froms of each ended up doing more harm than good. And the desire to leave his aging body and use someone else as a vessel is certainly not ethical.

Avens

I just wanna know why Vanitas looks like Sora, because Ventus hadn't gave Sora any of his heart yet from what I've seen.
When MX first split Ven, Ven went to sleep because he was missing too much of his heart. But then Ven's heart connected to young Sora's heart and used it as a kind of splint until it could became strong again. Because of this connection to Sora, and Ven's connection to Vanitas, Vanitas was affected to look like Sora.

Well, in one sense.

F

Fagren

So how is everyone enjoying the fanfic so far?

A

Azrael

OMG, I'm kind of flustered after reading that all!
No wonder why Ansem SoD and Xemnas wanted Kingdom Hearts for themselves so bad!... And why Terra said he does not care about his body anymore, since a KB Master can extract his heart and jump into another's body successively and live like... Foreveromgsh
Not exactly... It's more like there's not good nor evil in KH, just several points of view.

It's not black and white but who's in the least morally wrong of the grays.

MX is right on one sense but he's doing about it wrong

Avens

It's not black and white but who's in the least morally wrong of the grays.

MX is right on one sense but he's doing about it wrong
And how would you go about it? If nature reverts to darkness, fluxing back and forth, then he ought to have left things as they were.

BtW, do we have a definition for darkness yet, or is it just general negativity?

Jordo

So how is everyone enjoying the fanfic so far?

No doubt you're entitled to your opinion, but until anything shows up completely destroying these, I find it rather dubious to determine these as fanfiction, given the effort put into them. In a short period of time. Regardless of grammar and semantics, the concepts themselves are detailed. You even said it yourself that Kouli is fairly reliable on Gamefaqs, so I wouldn't think he would waste time doing that, only a troll would pull something like that outside of a fanfic thread or forum.

F

Fagren

No doubt you're entitled to your opinion, but until anything shows up completely destroying these, I find it rather dubious to determine these as fanfiction, given the effort put into them. In a short period of time. Regardless of grammar and semantics, the concepts themselves are detailed. You even said it yourself that Kouli is fairly reliable on Gamefaqs, so I wouldn't think he would waste time doing that, only a troll would pull something like that outside of a fanfic thread or forum.

True, however he/she paraphrased the reports meaning this rough translation has more opinion then facts.Resulting in a big fanfic.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So MX wanted Vanitas' and Ven's heart to cross over and create the X Blade which would open KH which would allow him to start the keyblade war again. He also wanted Terra's body so he could continue on living.

Well that all makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back