• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I find it ironic he was defeted and could have been killed by the one he didn't care about and underestimated

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
who?

master xehanort?

lol terra wasn't going to kill him.

i mean aqua.
she's only mentioned once.
she weakened enough for terra to come out and stab himself
i mean she could have left him to drown in the darkness

F

Fagren

i mean aqua.
she's only mentioned once.
she weakened enough for terra to come out and stab himself
i mean she could have left him to drown in the darkness

Who would just leave there friend to "die" like that?Especially when there is a possibility of bringing them back.Come on, nobody is that heartless.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Who would just leave there friend to "die" like that?Especially when there is a possibility of bringing them back.Come on, nobody is that heartless.

if she wanted to she could have but terra is her friend so she didn't

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We should be getting back on topic NOW.

So, Xehanort Reports...any guesses as to who writes them? Seems like some of them were written about Xehanort, as opposed to by him. Is there yet another Xehanort we should know about?

Alchemic_Bankai

So, Xehanort Reports...any guesses as to who writes them? Seems like some of them were written about Xehanort, as opposed to by him. Is there yet another Xehanort we should know about?

Please let there be no more Xehanorts. This one has all of his memories back to childhood, there shouldn't be anyothers. Another Xehanort would be about as fun as trying to figure out a good new name if AtW had a nobody.

Z

Zulkir

Please let there be no more Xehanorts. This one has all of his memories back to childhood, there shouldn't be anyothers. Another Xehanort would be about as fun as trying to figure out a good new name if AtW had a nobody.

Yeah it's gone too far, hopefully Xehanort will dump the "Ansem" name quickly(Since it was actually a retcon) and we can take everyone's pieces and fit them back together properly(ven in sora, MX in Terra, Eraqus in Terra, Roxas in Sora, Xion in Sora, Ansem SoD in Riku) all of this fusion/possession stuff is driving me crazy, what is this, the Exorcist?

MeggieKeyblader

Xehanort writes them. These are just rough translations, so they use Xehanort's name in a 3rd POV. But the actual reports are actually in 1st person.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, this clears up a lot of questions. But does this change Master Xehanort's personality to some extent. It sounds like he just wants to create a new and better world. Then again, he probably wants to be the one to rule that world.

Kentsu13

Well, this clears up a lot of questions. But does this change Master Xehanort's personality to some extent. It sounds like he just wants to create a new and better world. Then again, he probably wants to be the one to rule that world.

ya it sounds liek he wanted to create a "perfect balanced" world tho he also probably wanted to rule it too like u said

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I don't even remember writing that. Oh well.

So, have there been more accurate translations, or we still only have these rough translations?

relentlessheart1

it makes MX sounds liek a good guy..then again like the others said, he might just want to rule the new world...:3 the report seems to point out that the darkness is misunderstood and people (i.e. eraqus) shunn/fear it highly..:/

JepMZ

It seems like he just wants to rule the worlds. It turns out Eraqus has been protecting the balance of Darkness and Light all along making sure it never gets abused. I'm not exactly sure how...THAT...'s considered protecting, but ti does seem like he's not completely light oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back