• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Successor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Vanitas hands down...he is a being with a heart of PURE FREEKIN DARKNESS....so far in the KH universe, he is the DARKEST person in the series....if he rebelled against MX, he so could've beat him...(but i guess since MX made Vanitas, he believed that MX could destroy him easily).

And that is from picking from the list you have....

But no, it'll most likely be a "BRAND NEW CAR.....(wait, that's not right...oh...)...A BRAND NEW VILLAIN"

just as long as he's not "TOO" confusing....(For some people)

Walkway

Vanitas hands down...he is a being with a heart of PURE FREEKIN DARKNESS....so far in the KH universe, he is the DARKEST person in the series....if he rebelled against MX, he so could've beat him...(but i guess since MX made Vanitas, he believed that MX could destroy him easily).

I always thought because MX created him, he had some control over the dude.
But if MX weren't around...

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, for Master Xehanort's sucessor, I really can't see any of them as the next bad guy, especially Ienzo. Well, actually, I can see either Braig or Vanitas being his successors, but, to be honest, I would really like to see Master Xehanort come back in person. It would be really fun to see SRK and TAV team up and kick his old guy ass back into the Dark Realm and lock him in there.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I always thought because MX created him, he had some control over the dude.
But if MX weren't around...

Me too. Since I saw Vatitas phase out of MX I thought they had some sort of connection that allows him to keep close tabs on Vanitas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
This thread is about who would come after MX.OK i know we all will be kinda pissed off if some guy out of no were succeeds after MX saga. So I made a list of past villains who mite be the next bad guy after MX.

1.Vanitas
2.Marluxia & Larxene/their Human form
3.Xigbar/Braig
4.Maleficent
5.Zexion/Ienzo

So who do you think would be good?? or do you think someone other??

I'd take any of the first three. Ienzo seems like someone who might float on back to the side of good or remain neutral. No, just no to Maleficent. She's pretty much been a side villain since KH1 and just that. Although, she seemed to have more of a primary role in KH1, she was still replaced by Xehanort's heartless (as the primary villain) before the end of the game. Braig or Larxene's/ Marluxia's somebodies seem like half decent candidates though. I don't know about Vanitas. I nominate Isa. He'll later become a good guy again (after getting his ass kicked + convincing) and someone else (who appeared during his arc) will become the next, next villain.

Shadow Key

Preferably? Vanitas. He's such an awesome character, I don't see anyone but him being the right choice.

Or Braig, because he's just plain out BANGARANG. (Look it up or watch Hook.)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Me too. Since I saw Vatitas phase out of MX I thought they had some sort of connection that allows him to keep close tabs on Vanitas.

MX orders Vanitas to do what he tells him to do...but there's nothing saying/showing that MX has complete and utter control over Vanitas' movements, actions, and his abilities.

Ruran

Awards
MX orders Vanitas to do what he tells him to do...but there's nothing saying/showing that MX has complete and utter control over Vanitas' movements, actions, and his abilities.

No there really isn't much suggest that, it was just a thought and... complete and utter control? When did I say that? O.0

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
No there really isn't much suggest that, it was just a thought and... complete and utter control? When did I say that? O.0

you didnt.....im just using it as a sort of expression.....might've been a bad choice of words i guess.

Ruran

Awards
you didnt.....im just using it as a sort of expression.....might've been a bad choice of words i guess.

Ay, okay.

25 chracterssss durr-durr-durr.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm I expect Vanitas and Braig to go down when Xehanort finally goes down.

A new villain could be some ancient dark keyblader ressurected as a consequence of opening/tampering/doing something with Kingdom Hearts. Or that something Sora did(insert random plot element here) caused him to be "released" back into the world. Basically a guy who commanded an army of darkness-using keybladers or something. Anything other than a Xehanort copy would be nice.

Also make sure he wears something other than a skirt-robe thing. Some mean looking spiked thick armor and a super-beard to boot.

Ruran

Awards
Hmm I expect Vanitas and Braig to go down when Xehanort finally goes down.

A new villain could be some ancient dark keyblader ressurected as a consequence of opening/tampering/doing something with Kingdom Hearts. Or that something Sora did(insert random plot element here) caused him to be "released" back into the world. Basically a guy who commanded an army of darkness-using keybladers or something. Anything other than a Xehanort copy would be nice.

Also make sure he wears something other than a skirt-robe thing. Some mean looking spiked thick armor and a super-beard to boot.

That's what I was thinking only instead of Sora releasing said villian, Xehanort does it right before he goes out (in what's hopefully) a blaze of glory.

P.S. Super beard? I guess gotees doen't do it for you?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Prefferably the new antagonist will be someone we can take seriously.

Although considering it's a little difficult to take the series as a whole seriously sometimes, that might be asking for a bit much.

Caxm

What if it's a younger, more powerful, and more evil version of Xehornort?

Like he looked like he did when he lived on the island?

I would love a new villian, but that leaves to much room for plot holes. You know what I mean?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We had enough seeing Xehanort in every forms he is in, though we may get to see his full younger appearance in future installments, in flashbacks or spin offs as a playable character.

As for the new villain, it could be Vanitas (since he is important to open KH) but I agreed more on the Keyblade War, the Leader controlling the Dark Keyblade Wielders, which doesn't give more plot holes but connected more to the mysteries of the war and the present storyline, perhaps?

Walkway

We had enough seeing Xehanort in every forms he is in, though we may get to see his full younger appearance in future installments, in flashbacks or spin offs.

As for the new villain, it could be Vanitas but I agreed more on the Keyblade War on the Leader controlling the Dark Keyblade Wielders, which doesn't give more plot holes but connected more to the mysteries of the war and the present storyline, perhaps?

Hmm...I could see a disney villain (Mal?) reviving the old leader of Darkness during the keyblade wars through some sort of spell, and then shortly after realize they'd just opened Pandora's box and the universe is screwed.

WOW I'm kinda surprised about the responses I've got!! I see some people are saying Isa but i think he's a good choice. because when he was Saix all he wanted was a heart & when he goes back to being Isa i think he would no longer be a antagonist. Vanitas is a good choice too but what would his plans be after his Master is destroyed?? All i can see him doing is going world to world destroying everything. The only ones i think would make good candidates are Xigbar/Braig or Marluxia & Larxene/their Human form. Beacuse the wont the power of the keyblade. so the may try to reopen the door to KH.

Hmm...I could see a disney villain (Mal?) reviving the old leader of Darkness during the keyblade wars through some sort of spell, and then shortly after realize they'd just opened Pandora's box and the universe is screwed.

Yea she would do something like that with MX help

Kira Yoshikage

This thread is about who would come after MX.OK i know we all will be kinda pissed off if some guy out of no were succeeds after MX saga. So I made a list of past villains who mite be the next bad guy after MX.

1.Vanitas
2.Marluxia & Larxene/their Human form
3.Xigbar/Braig
4.Maleficent
5.Zexion/Ienzo

So who do you think would be good?? or do you think someone other??

Well assuming that Reconnect isn't KH 3 and even if it is.

Since the 3rd KH is the end of the Xehanort saga, a new villain could be introduced over the course of the game.

And although they'll be somewhat minor in their role, once Xehanort bites the dust he/she could take over as the new series Big Bad.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
That's what I was thinking only instead of Sora releasing said villian, Xehanort does it right before he goes out (in what's hopefully) a blaze of glory.

But that means Xehanort is again responsible for the events of the next KH series, and I won't really be happy about that. Having Sora be the one who caused the chaos by releasing the new villian makes for a more compelling story especially in terms of Sora's emotions, although I'm not sure whether the series has the depth to explore such a plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back