• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Successor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well assuming that Reconnect isn't KH 3 and even if it is.

Since the 3rd KH is the end of the Xehanort saga, a new villain could be introduced over the course of the game.

And although they'll be somewhat minor in their role, once Xehanort bites the dust he/she could take over as the new series Big Bad.

I hope he's already introduced in some form, if not i would really like him to be introduced before KH3. The reason I feel this way is other wise the transition wouldn't seem to pleasant to me at least. but if theire introduced early in kh3 i guess i could deal with that.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Ansem the Wise. That old man isn't dead - he just went through the inconspicuous trapdoor underneath him when the explosion went off. He'll be back, the Heartless and Nobodies with him. Sort of like Dr. Victor Frankenstein, now that I think about it...

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Ansem the Wise. That old man isn't dead - he just went through the inconspicuous trapdoor underneath him when the explosion went off. He'll be back, the Heartless and Nobodies with him. Sort of like Dr. Victor Frankenstein, now that I think about it...

Only problem, Ansem the Wise is actually a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back