• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Successor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread is about who would come after MX.OK i know we all will be kinda pissed off if some guy out of no were succeeds after MX saga. So I made a list of past villains who mite be the next bad guy after MX.

1.Vanitas
2.Marluxia & Larxene/their Human form
3.Xigbar/Braig
4.Maleficent
5.Zexion/Ienzo

So who do you think would be good?? or do you think someone other??

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If I had to pick from that list I would pick Ienzo/Zexion.... Just because he seemed the least "evil", a more evil Ienzo/Zexion might be fun to see.

Walkway

If it's going to be any somebody, it's gotta be Braig.
Or Isa, but I see him reedeeming himself and becoming friends with Lea again.
I also see Ienzo ending up apologizing and begging for Ansem to forgive him.

Caxm

It should be Roxas just so Kingdom hearts can f*%k with everyones minds.

or you know Vanitus would be cool too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Ienzo returns he'll probably turn good. Maleficent will always be an atagonist but never the main antagonist I guess. Braig I think will be killed in KH3. Marluxia and Larxene's human forms, I think may return but they wont become main atagnonist.

And Vanitas I don't think will return at all.

Caxm

I dont' think the any one in the Organization will be the main antagonist.... I can always hope.

Ha, mabey all the cippled beings will come together and form a new bad guy. They'll call it Kingdom hearts ATTACK OF THE CIPPLES.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ROFL XDDD

Let's be serious, Vanitas has too much a fanbase for Nomura to NOT bring him back. ;D We'll be seeing Vanitas again, most likely.

What purpose would he serve? He was meant to be used for MX's plan in BBS. I think he's got no place in KH3. If he comes back there better be a purpose for him.

Ruran

Awards
I dont' think the any one in the Organization will be the main antagonist.... I can always hope.

I agree, I don't think any of the org. members will be main antagonists. It's a given that we'll see Braig again but he doesn't seem like main villian material.

Ha, mabey all the cippled beings will come together and form a new bad guy. They'll call it Kingdom hearts ATTACK OF THE CIPPLES.

:/

Caxm

It was just a joke....... but its will most deffinetly be something kick ass

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura can pretty much bullshit his way and bring back any character he wants. So he can bring Vanitas back. I don't really know if he's main villain material, but it would be a change to have an antagonist that's somewhat similar to the protagonists for a change.

Caxm

Nomura can pretty much bullshit his way and bring back any character he wants. So he can bring Vanitas back. I don't really know if he's main villain material, but it would be a change to have an antagonist that's somewhat similar to the protagonists for a change.

Agreed, but which bullshit sounds the most plasable?

Ruran

Awards
I propose a brand new villain. Preferably somone from the keyblade wars.

That could work. Sora and co. Vs. leader of the dark side during the Keyblade Wars?

Caxm

I like that Idea! It sounds fun. If master Xerhonort could control thing with a flick of his wrist what could someone like that do?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
It could be like some bad guy like Pete taking power from Maleficient. But, I seriously don't think Pete is smart enough to do something like that.

Walkway

I like the idea of Vanitas ascending to a full on main villain form, because not only is he basically Sora's evil twin, but the dude is PURE darkness. One of the most wholly evil beings around with NO humanity. He'd make for a good main antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back