• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Yen Sid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that he trained the knights or will have a huge role in KH3. If you realize that when you go back to his tower he is gone. Possibly to deal with more important business? Any thoughts on what Yen Sid's role may be please share. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

spiffy girl

How is one of the Knights? All three revealed there faces and none of them look like Master Yen Sid....also Tetsuya Nomura said that they are NEW characters.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
How is one of the Knights? All three revealed there faces and none of them look like Master Yen Sid....also Tetsuya Nomura said that they are NEW characters.

Oh sorry made a huge typo. I actually meant to say that Yen Sid could have trained all those knights and that the old mage guy could be an enemy of Yen Sid. And Mickey was sent as backup for those knights.

E.S. Riku

Well im guessing YenSid is hiding something and probably will be explained in kh3. As for the knights they are new like spiffy girl said.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well im guessing YenSid is hiding something and probably will be explained in kh3. As for the knights they are new like spiffy girl said.

Yeah,new characters to us but not to Yen Sid or King Mickey perhaps...

Yen Sid when he disappeared he looked like he was gonna turn into a Dusk like one of those fake things.

He could be hiding something.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
I was about to bring that up too ive already played through KH2 like 50 times and i was thinking the same thing he did look like he was a dusk or turning into one. It could have been the dusks and the Organization got to him first as a part of their plan to lure Sora into killing more heartless.Then again the worlds did need saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back