• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masturbation: can you do it too much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Is it possible to masturbate too much? How do you know if you are playing with your tally whacker/ flip flaps(for you ladies;)) too much? Can you damage yourself by 'baiting too much? Is it healthy? There is really no important reason for my curiosity, its pretty much for curiosity's sake. And yes I'm aware I could google this but I would rather comb my KHI peers' brains.

chronic.png

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Masturbation: can you masturbate too much?

if it gets sore, stop. try again in 24 hours

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

So dogenzaka.... pretty much enough is enough when you can't get it up any more, you're depressed, overweight, and socially awkward.
Wow that video was pretty eye opening. You learn new stuff everyday.

krexia

Translator
Awards

As with anything else, if the time you spend wanking starts distracting you from important parts of your life, it's time to cut back.

But masturbation is generally great for your health.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

As long as you don't take it overboard, go ahead. But I'd hold off on doing it more than 7 times in a week. I forget what it does, but doing more than that is bad for you. I think it has something to do with damaging your balls.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

batins great i do it w/ my kids/when im bout to doze off/ when im with the girl of my dfreams

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

general discussion is starting to become more like yahoo answers everyday.

and to answer your question.

no.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Also make sure to vary how you do it, or you might train your body to only be able to come one way, and that can be an issue when you're trying to get off with someone else!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

The realistic answer - YES

The real answer - NO

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

haha i don't want to put you all under the impression that I'm about to go on some masturbation marathon or something, I was simply curious.
As long as you don't take it overboard, go ahead. But I'd hold off on doing it more than 7 times in a week. I forget what it does, but doing more than that is bad for you. I think it has something to do with damaging your balls.
I think that also goes for sex too. I watched this documentary thing about "The doors", I can't remember which one of the band members it was, but one of them was having sex so much he split his dick. Not like literally down the middle but he had some internal bleeding. He tore his urethra I think.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Of course there's masturbating too much, in both the social and physiological senses.

As has been mentioned before, doing it too much can of course distract from time that could generally be spent doing something more productive, as well as other possibilities.

Physically speaking, tissue damage can come from over-exertion or too much pressure placed on any part of the body, so masturbating too much can and will cause physical damage, it's just a matter of where someone's physical 'too much' lies.

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I know a kid who did. Every time a cute girl would walk by us he would get a boner immediately, it was pretty hilarious especially whenever we went to the beach.

I would pay so much to watch that. That is hilarious! xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

there was a week it got so bad he had to wear compression shorts over his boxers XD

Wow, I'm dying at the thought of it. Too funny
He must've gotten lightheaded from the lack of blood flow to his brain

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
That would be sooo embarrassing haha He should just stare at people when he gets them and someone notices.
I would, I'd stare at them like they have the problem for not having a boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back