• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masturbation: can you do it too much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Speaking anecdotally, it just seems girls aren't as open to talking about masturbation as guys are yet. I have absolutely no problem discussing my masturbatory habits (one to three times a day, before bed (when i'm not with the gf)) but a lot of my girl friends do (aside from one, and she's so open she'll discuss bowel movements).

I know it's an unspoken thing that all girls own a vibrator. But that's it. It's unspoken. Girls just need to talk about it more.

That could have been left unsaid for a long time, man.

Great, now I know you Stooge your Johnny.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
That could have been left unsaid for a long time, man.

Great, now I know you Stooge your Johnny.

I thought that we already covered the number of times we did it? Oh well.

I'll warn you now. I'm really tired so there's a chance that none of this will make much sense.

Looking at the latter part of alexis.anagram's last post, I'd have to say that anyone that comes into this thread constitutes as being "interested in that conversation." I mean, the title itself pretty much explains what exactly is being said. But that's not what I was aiming for as the focus.

I'll admit that I didn't read all of the smaller print in that list. I'll do that when I get more awake. But from what I did read, I'm kinda curious as to what the bad side of one of those "risks" is. The one that I quoted up there simply made me think, "Hey, at least she can't complain about the guy being a quickshot." So maybe it's better for different reasons.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I thought that we already covered the number of times we did it? Oh well.

I'll warn you now. I'm really tired so there's a chance that none of this will make much sense.

Looking at the latter part of alexis.anagram's last post, I'd have to say that anyone that comes into this thread constitutes as being "interested in that conversation." I mean, the title itself pretty much explains what exactly is being said. But that's not what I was aiming for as the focus.

I'll admit that I didn't read all of the smaller print in that list. I'll do that when I get more awake. But from what I did read, I'm kinda curious as to what the bad side of one of those "risks" is. The one that I quoted up there simply made me think, "Hey, at least she can't complain about the guy being a quickshot." So maybe it's better for different reasons.

Nah, I don't mind that as much as how specifically people date their wanking schedules. "1-3 times daily" "once before bed"

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I was just speaking in general. I would imagine anyone who would come to this thread would be comfortable talking about the subject on some level. Or at least hearing others talk about it. So, yeah, I agree with you.

Well, I don't think masturbation is completely risk-free (nothing is), and I'm pretty sure being unable to ejaculate would be pretty cruddy (for both partners; having bottomed I can say with confidence that there is such a thing as taking too long, though naturally everyone's threshold is different). And obviously, ejaculation is linked with orgasm for a lot of penis-wearers, so not being able to get off wouldn't necessarily be nice. Although orgasm denial is fun... OK I'm just going to stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back