• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masturbation: can you do it too much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
square enicks your avatar looks like someones face after doing one too many pud pullings.

3 to 5 times a....Christ, niggas do it that often? Lmao.

You'd be surprised how many people do it every single day, multiple times throughout the day. I knew a guy in high school (many, in fact) who did it in the public bathrooms.

kupoing Christ...

I'm of the belief that doing it a few times a week isn't a bad thing but in fact a good thing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
square enicks your avatar looks like someones face after doing one too many pud pullings.

You'd be surprised how many people do it every single day, multiple times throughout the day. I knew a guy in high school (many, in fact) who did it in the public bathrooms.

kupoing Christ...

I'm of the belief that doing it a few times a week isn't a bad thing but in fact a good thing.

Blood-stained feathers.

I also believe it's a good thing, just not to the point it hurts. I Gooby'd so much at one point in my life that my Dolan was sore.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Blood-stained feathers.

I also believe it's a good thing, just not to the point it hurts. I Gooby'd so much at one point in my life that my Dolan was sore.

ifwt-thats-disgusting.png

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
If you don't do it often your body does it for you(wet dreams)
so keep choking and stroking to keep your sheets from soaking.

-my Great grandfather

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
*looks at this thread*

this reminds me of the "penis news thread" we used to have on here

but with less news

and less penis

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well one thing's for sure. A friend is screwed because of something on that list.

4. Certain forms of masturbation can lead to sexual dysfunction.

Experts warn that men who frequently stimulate themselves in ways that don't simulate sex with a partner -- for example, stroking very rapidly or with great pressure or friction -- can develop retarded ejaculation. That's a type of sexual dysfunction in which it is difficult or even impossible to climax during partnered sex. "Any man experiencing any sexual dysfunction should ask himself if he's masturbating in ways that produce sensations that differ from those he gets from his partner's hand, mouth, or vagina," says Michael A. Perelman, PhD, clinical associate professor of psychiatry, reproductive medicine, and urology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City and the president of the Society for Sex Therapy and Research "Then he should consider what he could say to her to make the stimulation more similar -- and how he could change the way he masturbates to make it feel more similar to what his partner does."

That guy told me that he goes as fast as he can. He's screwed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So prostate cancer will be cured by next week.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Stay on topic about masturbation then, and don't be a hypocrite

Back on topic
Masturbation: 5 Things You Didn't Know
I love how health articles about masturbation are nearly always hijacked by the penis. And a quick search on the site doesn't turn up any articles pertaining specifically to the vaginal self-gratification. Meh.
Also I call BS on point three because autosexual (and asexual) people. (I mean, really, it's 2012. No need for this sexually normative nonsense.)

And I mean for chrissake, their FAQ on masturbation (listed under Teen Boys' Health...yeah) contains this lovely line:
You also can't lose your virginity by masturbating.
Web MD is successfully gettin' me pissed.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I love how health articles about masturbation are nearly always hijacked by the penis. And a quick search on the site doesn't turn up any articles pertaining specifically to the vaginal self-gratification. Meh.
Also I call BS on point three because autosexual (and asexual) people. (I mean, really, it's 2012. No need for this sexually normative nonsense.)

And I mean for chrissake, their FAQ on masturbation (listed under Teen Boys' Health...yeah) contains this lovely line:

Web MD is successfully gettin' me pissed.
Speaking anecdotally, it just seems girls aren't as open to talking about masturbation as guys are yet. I have absolutely no problem discussing my masturbatory habits (one to three times a day, before bed (when i'm not with the gf)) but a lot of my girl friends do (aside from one, and she's so open she'll discuss bowel movements).

I know it's an unspoken thing that all girls own a vibrator. But that's it. It's unspoken. Girls just need to talk about it more.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Speaking anecdotally, it just seems girls aren't as open to talking about masturbation as guys are yet. I have absolutely no problem discussing my masturbatory habits (one to three times a day, before bed (when i'm not with the gf)) but a lot of my girl friends do (aside from one, and she's so open she'll discuss bowel movements).

I know it's an unspoken thing that all girls own a vibrator. But that's it. It's unspoken. Girls just need to talk about it more.
Well, first of all, I wasn't speaking exclusively about girls (they're not the only people with vaginas, you know). My point was more that there was not a lot of (by which I mean practically no) information on vaginal masturbation on that site (except as an aside where they reveal that, yes, girls DO masturbate *gasps all around* in the FAQ, but still lacking any actual information on the matter), and every article on the subject was dominated by the phallic sex function. It's important that people with penises have their facts down as well, no doubt, but I just think WEB MD is a horrible resource in general. Most of the "risks" posed in that article, for instance, were either not real "risks" (like not being able to be in a relationship because you masturbate too much = total speculation not backed by any reasonable research, also rooted in the maligned notion that everyone wants to be in a relationship and be sexually active with another person) or were contradictory in essence (like you can get prostate cancer from masturbating your dick but not from having sex with it; seems legit).

Individual people, regardless of their body form or masturbatory habits, should be left to their own devices when it comes to whether they care to talk about it or not. Not everyone does masturbate, just like not everyone has sexual interests and not everyone falls in love; for those of us who do, I think of it as basically a private matter that should be completely open to discourse among those interested in that conversation.

Of course, I also think that we should lift the cultural stigma surrounding female sexuality in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back