• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masturbation is not a sin (with proof!)..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
masturbating is not a sin.the sin is when man lets his sperm fall down to the ground.if it does not hit the ground then it's ok.if it does,it is considered as a waste,you "destroy human life".

in an episode of the tudors,henry was masturbating over a servant holding a towel.that's the reason!!if you google it,you'll probably find the exact story where it says that throwing your sperm in the ground is a sin.

EDIT

Acts 17:11 Archive: Masturbation, What Does the Bible Say?

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Thats no proof that masturbation isnt a sin. Even if it doesent fall on the ground, its still wasted.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So the differance lies in whether it ends up on your underwear/keyboard/tissues/pants/shirt/manga/bed sheets/Playboy or the floor?

Well shit

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wasn't there a main thread about this somewhere?

Anyway, it's not a sin, I mean if you have some morality don't do it in public places. (that really depends on the type of person.) Other than that do it for the sake of relieving stress, boy and when I tell you it helps I mean it REALLY helps.

Joy

Bronze Member
I fucking lvoe you Hok.

Also, in that case, then you better wrap yourself in a bubble or reverse aging, because your skin cells are dying every second of your life

Wasting life, tsk, tsk.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you think about it, everytime you're NOT having sex you're killing a potential baby.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I fucking lvoe you Hok.

Also, in that case, then you better wrap yourself in a bubble or reverse aging, because your skin cells are dying every second of your life

Wasting life, tsk, tsk.

it's not my beliefs,i'm an atheist.

If you think about it, everytime you're NOT having sex you're killing a potential baby.

i get your point,but imagine on the other hand not using condoms... :scared:
or even worse,carrying a bag with you in case you have sex and you don't want to be a sinner!!!:lol:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Either way, it's just a bad argument. If you masturbate, you're still killing the sperm cells, regardless of where they land. And if you don't, they'll still die anyway, and be replaced with a new batch.

A

Azrael

Masturbation isn't a sin, it's something to relieve the old stress.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Never watch The Tudors again. You are a disgrace to them.

you mean you understood what was going on at the time?i understood just recently why this scene was all about!:glare:
i thought it was to increase the publicity of the series!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back