• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of this???

• Wow, this is amazing

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wow, you lost sleep over this crap of a theory???

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightDawn

they probably do it on purpose jsut to get us thinking up random stuff!!!
*shakes fist
dammmnnn youuuuuu squeenix

I<3Roxas

And they're probably thinking....Look at them losers, wasting away their lives talking about kingdom hearts when we get a REAL LIVE keyblade master here :D Dance sora dance :D

afrobutt

Silver Member
And they're probably thinking....Look at them losers, wasting away their lives talking about kingdom hearts when we get a REAL LIVE keyblade master here :D Dance sora dance :D

lol, flashes of Demyx XD

21 25

I<3Roxas

Demyx rules his split personalities are totaly hilarious! They make for great parody material :D

I TOLD them they were sending the wrong guuuuyy...

what was that?

SILENCE TRAITOR D:<

T

TwilightDawn

LOL
and ths is where the thread looses all sense

...before he was a heartless, he was obviously the lead guitarist of some 80's hairmetal band

afrobutt

Silver Member
Demyx rules his split personalities are totaly hilarious! They make for great parody material :D

I TOLD them they were sending the wrong guuuuyy...

what was that?

SILENCE TRAITOR D:<

lol, he was like on his period.

Axel- "Hey Dexyx, what's-

Demyx- " LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!!!"

Axel- "Dude, whats ure problem?"

Demyx- "NINGACOM LEFT ME OUTTA HIS NEW THEORY AND I FEEL USELESS!!!!!! NOBODY EVER MAKES THREADS ABOUT ME :cry: "

Zexion- "haha, loser :toungesmile: "
(Demyx smashes his sitar on Zexion's head)

afrobutt

Silver Member
LOL
and ths is where the thread looses all sense

...before he was a heartless, he was obviously the lead guitarist of some 80's hairmetal band

*shrugs* oh well, i got my point across, NOW WE PARTY WEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TwilightDawn

haha aww demyx <3

Kh would have been a few laughs less without you

T

TwilightDawn

that was random vo_O
actually made me chuckle
BEST THEORY YET

UrbanQuattrus

I'll admit this is new, but frankly, if this same numbers game didn't make any sense in trying to uncover a 9/11 conspiracy, I don't think it means much here.

Narnoldshmarnold

hmm... 358/2 days HAS to mean something... but what... yea, I bet alll the square enix dudes are all laughing at us.
but hey, it probably means nothing, but werent vexen and zexion the only ones that either sora or riku didn't kill? (apart from roxas) i can't really remember what happened to the rest of them. but I bet we're gunna speculate and come up with all these complicated theories about what it would mean, and then it'd turn out to be something completely obvious. nice job with the theory though.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
It's a good deduction, but you're missing out a key number. What about zero? If this is a code, this small flaw should be taken into deduction as well.

Always remember that everything starts with 0.

I decipher the title without the use of maths, just plain sentence. Mathematically, yours make sense than the others. Alphabetically, this makes more sense.

Three-Five-Eight Over Two Days

I take that Three Five Eight is the code (No idea what it means of course), a mission of some sort. Two days is the time taken to complete it. Of course, three five eight might indicate the Organization members as well.

My thoughts is: Three Five Eight is a mission (Whether it's a secret mission to be unlocked in the game, or the final mission of the Organization) to be carried out and completed within two days of time, and of cousre this had big connections to Roxas and 14th member (just common sense, we all think it has something to do with them don't we?)

Xaelx

wow
this is probably the best theory iv ever seen lol
Well done .
But maybe its just coincidence.
But if your right about any of this
Good job

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
wow
this is probably the best theory iv ever seen lol
Well done .
But maybe its just coincidence.
But if your right about any of this
Good job

What are you talking about? This is a very bad theory. In fact this is the third worst I've even seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back