• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{Mature Audiences: Contains Yuri} ElleXAna: A Sweet Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
(Okay, well, not exactly Yuri YET, but it will)

Umm... So... Not gonna lie, I finally read Shinra's supposed 'Yuri' and wasn't impressed. At all. So, I wanna out do him. With a REAL Yuri. With a REAL Storyline.

Part one

“You're never invited to any big sleepovers like this, Ana, Are you sure you'll be alright?” Her mother nagged.
“I'll be fine, I'm a girl too you know.”,Ana said being more than annoyed at her mother's whining.
“Alright, Just remember to be...” The mother trailed off as her daughter slammed the door.

Ana wasn't as mean as she sometimes appeared to be. Seeing her from far away, she wouldn't seem that way at all. Her hair colour often changed, but it was currently a sunny orange-red with bleached out tips that looked yellow. It was cut that one side reached barely to her hip, and the other side was somewhat passed her shoulder. Her eyes were hazel, although when close up looked more like they were mostly grey with speckles of greenish-brown.
These eyes now studied the road as she hauled her sleeping bag and other sleepover necessities to her friend Elle's house. Elle was the only one at school she had trusted out of all her classmates. Ana had sometimes even felt her thigh during lunch months ago, and had already known how sexy her friend was. She never felt this way about herself, so she always wished she was like Elle.

Ana walked the cool autumn streets, and visualized Elle as she walked. Her somewhat-short, golden brown hair, so normal and different from her own. Her glistening eyes, that shone as beautiful as sunlight. Her bust, just a hair bigger than average but as round as any breasts would need to be.
Ana was carried away in thought and tried to snap out of it as she got jealous of her larger bust size. Ana was always sensitive about her A-cup breasts, although they weren't as small as the cup size lead on. Before she knew it, Ana had finally arrived at Elle's.

“Welcome! We were wondering if you'd come!” Elle exclaimed with a smile of contentment. “I was afraid of you never showing up. Her beautiful eyes smiled at Ana, causing her to blush as she realised Elle was the only person she thought about on the way over.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
omg, actual plot :D

Haha this I am sure will turn out great Ta-chan, very good ^^;;

Thank you, I have quite a bit of good stuff I plan to write in this, so Thank you. (Again ^^;)

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Well, I'm supposed to be your lover ._. (to be) of course I'll have to flatter you

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you certainly did outdo me Ana... I concede defeat to you...

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Sorry for delay, my laptop is dead for good, I'm waiting until they replace it but until then I don't have a personal computer I can submit the second part from.

I wrote the second part out by hand and just finished it today, but I'm waiting until my computer is fixed so that I may continue to write it on my harddrive before I post it.

Hopefully you can be patient with me until I can fix it, but as soon as it is I can type it out ASAP.

EDIT: They fixed my laptop, so hopefully i'll have part 2 up soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back