• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAX GOOF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
family and romance doesnt matter when it comes to the original characters. the disney characters are the exception

And thankfully even the exceptions have a small role in those regards.

tenchi ryu

Even though this is a action story, KH does a pretty decent job with the Disney characters staying true to themselves. And if that's the case, Max wouldn't really be all that interested in fighting the good man's war. Between trying to be popular, having the rebel like attitude, dating Roxanne (which House of Mouse confirms he still does) and possibly still going to school, just don't see him finding time to be a hero. I could see a Disney Castle cameo with him in the library or something though.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing Max in the KH series. I always like him as a kid, but I think he's kind of been forgotten by Disney in recent years. I personally doubt he'll appear, because I think if he was going to appear in the series he would have already. Though if he does appear I wonder with which version they'll go, probably not the red haired kid, but rather the more iconic 12 year old or 18 year old version from the Goof Troop and Goofy movies.

As for Goofy never mentioning him, that's not really that big of an issue in my opinion, they could easily state that he's mentioned him between scenes or something. Also Donald never really mentions his nephews or uncle much unless they're there, I know it's not quite the samething, but it's clone enough. Also none of the other characters really ever mention their families.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing Max in the KH series. I always like him as a kid, but I think he's kind of been forgotten by Disney in recent years. I personally doubt he'll appear, because I think if he was going to appear in the series he would have already. Though if he does appear I wonder with which version they'll go, probably not the red haired kid, but rather the more iconic 12 year old or 18 year old version from the Goof Troop and Goofy movies.

As for Goofy never mentioning him, that's not really that big of an issue in my opinion, they could easily state that he's mentioned him between scenes or something. Also Donald never really mentions his nephews or uncle much unless they're there, I know it's not quite the samething, but it's clone enough. Also none of the other characters really ever mention their families.

that is an interesting point. donald really never talks about his nephews or his uncle. i think it might be too late to bring max in at this point, though i do like the idea of him being born after xehanort's defeat

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
that is an interesting point. donald really never talks about his nephews or his uncle. i think it might be too late to bring max in at this point, though i do like the idea of him being born after xehanort's defeat

Problem is, if Goofy would settle down in Disney Town and have a kid after the Seeker of Darkness Saga, we'd still never see Max, because of how slow time passes in Disney Town. I mean 10 years in Radiant Garden and Destiny Island time has passed, yet it doesn't seem like even a year past for the residents of Disney Town, Donald's nephews are still just as old now as they were back then.
Also that would kind of force Disney to reveal who Max's mother is or rather make her a real character, seeing they can't really just show her from the shoulders down like they did in the old shorts.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Problem is, if Goofy would settle down in Disney Town and have a kid after the Seeker of Darkness Saga, we'd still never see Max, because of how slow time passes in Disney Town. I mean 10 years in Radiant Garden and Destiny Island time has passed, yet it doesn't seem like even a year past for the residents of Disney Town, Donald's nephews are still just as old now as they were back then.
Also that would kind of force Disney to reveal who Max's mother is or rather make her a real character, seeing they can't really just show her from the shoulders down like they did in the old shorts.

that's true also. the only route i see nomura going with if he ever decides to bring max into the series is to make him a knight in training

Gram

Banned
Awards
that's true also. the only route i see nomura going with if he ever decides to bring max into the series is to make him a knight in training

I wouldn't mind that role so much, it'd make sense with Goofy's position.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't mind that role so much, it'd make sense with Goofy's position.

i know right? if he did appear in the series as a knight, maybe he could be training to take over his father's position as captain of the royal knights

Gram

Banned
Awards
i know right? if he did appear in the series as a knight, maybe he could be training to take over his father's position as captain of the royal knights

Heck him just being a knight to be one is also good reason. 8D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

that's true. now that i think about it, i dont think max would want to eventually take over his father's position since part of his character is him not wanting to be like his dad

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Mabey he would be a squire, and doesnt get to be a knight until the end of his journey with kairi

Gram

Banned
Awards
that's true. now that i think about it, i dont think max would want to eventually take over his father's position since part of his character is him not wanting to be like his dad

That's also true. One could even run that idea and make Max a mage instead.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's also true. One could even run that idea and make Max a mage instead.

a mage would be interesting

in regards to how he could appear in the series even though he has never been mentioned before, what if he is born sometime in the next saga and comes from the future as a teenager using time travel?

Also this thread should probably be moved to the Future of KH section

Gram

Banned
Awards
Please for the love of all there is dont bring anymore time travel into this series.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Please for the love of all there is dont bring anymore time travel into this series.

Well time travel is going to appear in kh3, that`s how the 13 xehanorts are going to gather

The only alternative to max using time travel is max rapidly ageing between the time of his hypothetical birth at the end of kh3 and the start of the next saga

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well time travel is going to appear in kh3, that`s how the 13 xehanorts are going to gather

The only alternative to max using time travel is max rapidly ageing between the time of his hypothetical birth at the end of kh3 and the start of the next saga

Exactly and even Xehanorts restricted form of time travel is enough.

Why not just have him already aged? =/

Sora Vanitas

a mage would be interesting

in regards to how he could appear in the series even though he has never been mentioned before, what if he is born sometime in the next saga and comes from the future as a teenager using time travel?

Also this thread should probably be moved to the Future of KH section

Why Make Max a Mage when we see max, he is more of a trouble maker, athletic, he is more fitting to be a knight/squire etc. page
It would be fitting that the 3 nephew of NEPHEW of donald Hewey, loiue and dewey to be an apprentice mages/wizard.

" and then maybe they can accompanyand protect Kairi along the way" since sora have donald and goofy to accompany him in his journey

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why Make Max a Mage when we see max, he is more of a trouble maker, athletic, he is more fitting to be a knight/squire etc. page
It would be fitting that the 3 nephew of NEPHEW of donald Hewey, loiue and dewey to be an apprentice mages/wizard.

" and then maybe they can accompanyand protect Kairi along the way" since sora have donald and goofy to accompany him in his journey

Yeah that`s true. Max was shown to be a pretty athletic kid, a knight`s apprentice would be far more suiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back