• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAX GOOF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
You've all been waiting. And now it's finally time. Ladies and gentlemen, making his first ever appearance in a Kingdom Hearts game, I give you...MAX
HeyLadiesMax_zps36c4c53c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I mean, come on. How has this guy not been in a Kingdom Hearts yet? Does just have too much swag? I mean look at how much swag he's got.
tumblr_inline_mhufxglDuf1qz4rgp.gif

So obviously this guy has to be in KH III. The game will literally suck without him and I won't buy it if he's not.

In all seriousness though, I want this guy in bad. I don't know about anyone else so that's why I thought I'd start a discussion on him. Huey, Dewey and Louie have been in the games so why shouldn't Max? The fact that they had skateboarding in KH2 and no Max is almost a crime in my eyes. There's literally so many options in choosing what his role in the games would be too. Anywhere from shop keeper to temporary party member. My personal favorite would be for Max to appear with PJ and Bobby as knights-in-training at Disney Castle. His role could be comedic or serious, either one would work. There could be some jealousy of Sora for how much time Goofy has spent with him. Or he could just be trying to prove himself while trying to avoid being embarrassed by his dad. Heck, I would be happy if he showed up in one scene and only had one line in the entire game. Just my thoughts. I wish I had started a campaign to get him in a long time ago. I feel it might be too late at this point.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The campaign existed long ago, my friend. But if Goofy hasn't mentioned that he has a son by now...well, I'm sorry. I just don't think it's going to happen.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a feeling that max will appear in the next saga. It wouldn't be a good idea to put him in the final game of the xehanort saga

axel95

Awards
I like the idea of having him train at Disney Castle with PJ and Bobby. If he appears in KH3, I don't think his role can be all that serious just because there is enough serious stuff to worry about as it is. I don't know if I would want to see him in a serious role anyway.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
The campaign existed long ago, my friend. But if Goofy hasn't mentioned that he has a son by now...well, I'm sorry. I just don't think it's going to happen.

AWW that's such a bummer! I wish I had known about it. I just feel like he would fit in so well. Maybe he'll have better luck after the Xehanort Saga.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the idea of having him train at Disney Castle with PJ and Bobby. If he appears in KH3, I don't think his role can be all that serious just because there is enough serious stuff to worry about as it is. I don't know if I would want to see him in a serious role anyway.

If max did appear in the series, I wouldn't mind him being a serious character. Part of his character is him wanting to be the opposite of his dad

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I can't imagine Max being brought in at this point. I mean, it's just been way too long and I can't find a reasonable excuse as to why he was never mentioned before. Goofy spent several games traveling with Sora and never once alluded to being a father, Donald and Mickey must surely know of Max but they don't mention him either, and it's not like Nomura has qualms about bringing in family relations pertaining to the Disney characters. We even got to see Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie pretty early on in the series.

I know that Goofy can be air headed, but go-lly! He must either be an extremely neglectful father or he's worse than I thought to never mention him to anyone. Although if they do bring in Max I wouldn't be surprised if they bring in some memory mumbo-jumbo as an excuse. Which I'd rather they not...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I can't imagine Max being brought in at this point. I mean, it's just been way too long and I can't find a reasonable excuse as to why he was never mentioned before. Goofy spent several games traveling with Sora and never once alluded to being a father, Donald and Mickey must surely know of Max but they don't mention him either, and it's not like Nomura has qualms about bringing in family relations pertaining to the Disney characters. We even got to see Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie pretty early on in the series.

I know that Goofy can be air headed, but go-lly! He must either be an extremely neglectful father or he's worse than I thought to never mention him to anyone. Although if they do bring in Max I wouldn't be surprised if they bring in some memory mumbo-jumbo as an excuse. Which I'd rather they not...

is it really neglectful on goofy's part that he never mentions max? maybe the reason why goofy never brings up him being a father is because no one asks him, lol

as for reasons why he hasnt appeared yet? maybe a good one would be that he has been traveling other worlds like his father, either to train or for some other reason

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
is it really neglectful on goofy's part that he never mentions max? maybe the reason why goofy never brings up him being a father is because no one asks him, lol

I mean, even for Goofy that's pushing it. To never, ever mention missing your own son? Come on.

Goofy just really wants to hide the fact he had a child out of wedlock, or else Didnay will fire him~

Ruran

Awards

Who spends months traveling with other people and not mention that they have a son? It's not only Goofy, no one who we'd assume would know of Max's existence has ever brought him up and there hasn't been a single indication that he exists. That's why I brought up the thing about Donald's family, if they really wanted Max included in the series I think they would have brought him in already.

as for reasons why he hasnt appeared yet? maybe a good one would be that he has been traveling other worlds like his father, either to train or for some other reason

I think that the Max ship has sailed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Who spends months traveling with other people and not mention that they have a son? It's not only Goofy, no one who we'd assume would know of Max's existence has ever brought him up and there hasn't been a single indication that he exists. That's why I brought up the thing about Donald's family, if they really wanted Max included in the series I think they would have brought him in already.

I think that the Max ship has sailed.

i guess that makes sense when you put it that way. so i suppose its too late to bring max in the series?

Ruran

Awards
i guess that makes sense when you put it that way. so i suppose its too late to bring max in the series?

Probably. I mean, the series is over a decade old, there are seven games not counting remakes and remasters that have bonus information, dozens upon dozens of interviews from Nomura, the manga, and I presume the novels, which make no indication what so ever that Max exists in this universe. At this point if Max existed in the series I think there would be some hint, and saying "he's been here all along, we just didn't feel like mentioning him until now" would be silly. The only ways I can see him being brought in is:

A)No one remembers him because of some memory shenanigans but they eventually fix it. Which I don't want because that sounds inane. (although I wouldn't put it past the writers).

or

B)Max is born after the Xehanort Saga. Once Xehanort is taken care of Goofy decides to have a family and because time flows differently on each world, by the time we see Goofy again and Max he'd be a young kid even though time flowed relatively slower on let's say, SRK's world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
i actually like option B. have goofy find a love interest after xehanort's defeat and start a family. though i wonder who would be max's mother? clarabelle cow?

13Rox

It would be so cool for Max to be in it. Like lets say Goofy has to go off somewhere so Max joins Sora and Donald in his dad's place. I can see Sora and Max easily being best friends. I mean they are so much alike if you think about it. But the thing is something serious would have to happen for Goofy not to tag along with Sora anymore. They would have to completely change the storyline for the most part or kill Goofy off, and I dont think the second option would go very well. But if Max did have a part in the game what would be his weapon? Would he take the shield or would they make a new weapon with a new meaning and have a new dive to the heart?
So many possibilities. If I worked for Square Enix I would go crazy by the number of cool things that they could put in the game.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I don't think we'll see Max in KHIII, but perhaps he'll appear in KHIV if that game is about the next generation of Keyblade wielders.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure we'll see at this point either, though I'd like it. xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be completely honest I do not really care.

If he's included somehow, great as long as it doesn't muck up the whole narrative and brings unneccessary drama for Goofy, there are more important things to worry about.

If he isn't, no real loss.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If max does appear, I wonder what weapon he should wield aside from a keyblade? A shield like his father, or maybe a sword?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
If max does appear, I wonder what weapon he should wield aside from a keyblade? A shield like his father, or maybe a sword?

A skateblade. A sword. Shaped like a skateboard. Coz KH makes up weaponz. They totes would do something rediculous like that and you know it.

I actually do like Max as a character, but I honestly haven't thought about him once this 10 years of playing KH. I probably haven't since A Goofy Movie was released back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back