• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maximum Strength

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodcharlotte

Does anybody know if there is a limit to how much STR, DEF, and AP you have and if there is what is it?

R

Riku the Enigma

Strenght and Defense go to 100. Belive me, Ive done it lots of times.

EDIT: then when youre STR and DEF are completely at one hundred, all your Keyblades will be STR 100, even the Kingdom Keyblade. :D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Not really. If you have the Ultima Keyblade and you put your strengths at 100 and use the KK then your strength and def will go down. To get a perfect 100 you have to hav to hav the KK equiped. I don't think its nessecary to have 100 AP since you don't even need that much. So who knows the maximun AP. Might be 100.

R

Riku the Enigma

When you grow your strenght and Defense you need to make shure you dont have any rings, shields or whatever if you want to see your real strenght, for example, you could have strenght 100 but without your rings or whatever your strenght is really 86.
so when your str 100, take off the rings etc to see if his str is really 100.

L

Lord Marluxia

The maximum STR and DEF you can get is 100. I actually bothered to kill Invisibles and get Mystery Goo to get 100 STR and DEF.

R

Riku the Enigma

Cloud_Strife_024 said:
the maximum is 100 and if u have it that u have 100 str with the kingdom key u have no life

Not if you do it little by little each day! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back