• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe Deep Dive is a World After All

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

This is kinda long but it does make sense. I know people are tired of debating on whether or not Deep Dive is a world or not. People saying that it is just a concept. But with the new scans that just have been released it got me thinking that it is a world. After E3, HardcoreRager from GameFaq made a thread describing the E3 trailer that no one has seen. He said:

"The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white. "

No one believed him because he really didn't have no proof. But then he said this :
"Oh yeah, I just remembered that the trailer I saw also showed Sora fighting that new Unknown with the spear. He floated around with several spears hovering about him. It was really quick so I don't really remember where it was that Sora fought him. A purple room I think...."

If you look at this scan : http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=dngscan3.jpg , you can see a picture of Xaldin with all spears floating around him. From what it seems like what he says so far is coming true. So i was thinking maybe he wasn't lying saying that Deep Dive is a world. And no one knows for sure if it's just a concept or not. What do you guys think?

diogo14

well maybe but still we need more proofs and then again he can remember everything he saw but he can't say if they were heartless or nobodies...:confused: that's strange...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Deep Dive has to be one of the most mysterious things about KH2(besides such things as the 13 points graph and such). What IS certain is that DD is atleast a place, seeing as how people like BFU were there. Nobody knows if it is a world, but if it is of such significance than it very welll could be. But than again, it could be something of an illusion or dream.

Darkwater

-nods- That sounds right. Like maybe it's kind of like an "alter ego" (can places have alter egos? lol) or something. What's interesting is how high-tech it is, yet on the buildings there still have gothic gargoyles and such. It's like it's almost a combination of places.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
-nods- That sounds right. Like maybe it's kind of like an "alter ego" (can places have alter egos? lol) or something.
you know, it is weird, yet makes some sense.
What's interesting is how high-tech it is, yet on the buildings there still have gothic gargoyles and such. It's like it's almost a combination of places.
true, but how are they gothic? they are gargoyles, how are they gothic?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay let me make this clear.

*clears throat*

IF THAT WORLD IS TO APPEAR IN KH2 THEN THE WORLD WILL NOT BE CALLED DEEP DIVE. DEEP DIVE IS THE NAME OF A TRAILER...NOT A WORLD.

Deep Dive = Trailer
Deep Dive (doesn't equal sign) World

But of course Kero doesn't really read what I say (or he/she does)
So my point is Deep Dive is NOT a world. Deep Dive is a trailer.

Plus I doubt that part of his "information". Mainly becuz its stupid.

And lets also consider the fact that the new magazine which is the scan you provided was out in Japan before was released to the internet and I'm sure that pic that KHU has was not just released to the internet on May 28. He could have saw the pic from the scan before anyone else or he heard about it from someone who actually saw the trailer.

And then made up that last part. But either way it still DOESN'T mean that world is Deep Dive which is a trailer and not a world.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
IF THAT WORLD IS TO APPEAR IN KH2 THEN THE WORLD WILL NOT BE CALLED DEEP DIVE. DEEP DIVE IS THE NAME OF A TRAILER...NOT A WORLD.
I NEVER SAID THAT DEEP DIVE WOULD BE THE NAME, I SAID THAT THE WORLD THAT WAS SHOWN MIGHT BE THERE! and the fact DD/ASAS do have significant relivence to KH2! now who is not reading what the other is saying!
But of course Kero doesn't really read what I say (or he/she does)
yes i do! i just don't beleive it. hee hee!

Darkwater

true, but how are they gothic? they are gargoyles, how are they gothic?

There are two different types of architecture (for the kind of building you'd see gargoyles on anyway) and they are Romanesque and Gothic. Gargoyles fit the Gothic style. (That doesn't mean the stereotype known as "goth" simply the type of architecture.)

My thought on this is that Deep Dive is NOT a world, but the place seen IN Deep Dive is a world. Obviously it would not be called Deep Dive seeing as that's a trailer name, but the world itself could easily be in the game. I'd like to see it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Its funny how you think that post was directly referred to you.

TheForgottenHeart said:
This is kinda long but it does make sense. I know people are tired of debating on whether or not Deep Dive is a world or not. People saying that it is just a concept.

So i was thinking maybe he wasn't lying saying that Deep Dive is a world. And no one knows for sure if it's just a concept or not. What do you guys think?

I was mainly talking about this...

Also....CONCEPT MEANS IDEA. THATS WHAT DD IS....AN EARLY CONCEPT/IDEA OF KH2.

It may have significance but not matter what you say, it will ALWAYS be an EARLY CONCEPT/IDEA of Kh2.

DiZ'journey

.:kl:. is right if it a real place (which it very well could be) it has not been released by the Official website (www.kh2.co.uk is not official so you cant trust it, you cant trust this site unless it comes with proof)so anyware else wouldnt know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back