• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe For ds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock_On

No way, I HIGHLY doubt they'll make a KH for the DS. They did make one for the GBA though, so I don't know.

KeybladeShadow88

it would be cool on the DS but very... odd... yeah I thought that CoM was a darn good game, but with the touch screen... I suppose you could move sora with it and attack with the buttons, or vice versa, I admit hitting heartless with a stylus to make sora attack would be pretty cool, but it would be hard to set up and work out, but I would think that the gummi ship would be pretty darn fun on DS though, ( P.S. if anyone in here has a DS, I strongly suggest getting "feel the magic" it's a good game I just picked it up yesterday, don't think of this as advertising, think of it as more of a friendly suggestion )

JS_KHFan125

I sure hope not. If it were for the DS the graphics in my opionion wouldn't be that good. If anything it should be for the psp. It would just be odd trying to use the stylus to move him around or attack...

wiseold

Yea that would be pretty cool but it would be to hard to control evrything with the toch screen and evrything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back