• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maybe it might make sence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraskid

i know that this is the dumbest idea ever but myabe kh should be on the wii. im just saying that the wii has better sales, its less expensive, motion controlers (i mean think about controling the keyblade), and the wii doesnt have so many glitches as the ps3. and know one can either find a ps3 or afford it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's not the dumbest idea ever.

It may be the idea that plenty of Sony-fans don't want to hear, but it's not dumb, I personally agree with you

skilled keyblada

It wouldn't be a bad idea, and it's certainly not dumb. However, I doubt it will happen. In a way, I wish it would.

soraskid

im serious who ever can get a ps3 has to be rich. thats why i changed my mind to wii. though i dissagree to it being on the 360 lol

Azerty

Hm...I guess it could work on the Wii. But since Kingdom Hearts has established itself on the PS2, I doubt it has anyway of expanding (minus CoM). However, it could happen as Square and Nintendo go way back. :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I agree. KH would work better on the wii. And the wii would give KH a unique gameplay.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I agree. KH would work better on the wii. And the wii would give KH a unique gameplay.

yeah thats so true...

you could unlock treasure chests with the remote by doing a twisting action

its not a dumb idea...but i think kh/2/3 should stay on ps3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
dudes and dudettes i agree it'd be way cool on the wii. i would love to be slicin and dicin all the heartless and nobodies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Having KH on the Wii would be very interesting.... I'm not even sure if that's a good thing or not. I'd rather it stay on the PS3, I don't want any major changes going on.

ultamaSora

It's very possible. Square did say they didn't know what console they wanted it on. And didn't they also say that they wanted to make another portable game for the PSP or DS?

Edit: and wouldn't be hard for square to use the motion sensing(if they even want to use it that is) on the PS3. It can only sense tilts in the controller right? Thats good for a racing game for steering but not for a fighting game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back