• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix knight battle defeated
did anyone translate the ending of the battle. I do know the translation at the begingin but the ending is a bit hard to read
knight : ven.......aqua......We met before.........that place.......wait......who are you?........I didn't choose you........could it be...........Xe...han...ort....Xehanort! (picks up keyblade and fights you and I have no idea why he thought Sora was Xehanort.)
something like that my Japanese isn't that great. also please ignore that comment I made at the ending of the vid. you'd be surprise to if you beated someone like that. After beating him you don't get a keyblade just a crown. I don't know what the crown does but I think its just for fashion

this one was my first attempt though i lost
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix knight battle

these two are two parts. its the rematch in a handicap match. this time I used no armor or accessories, and used the kingdom key and i did not abuse the final form this time
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix knight battle rematch 1 of 2
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 final mix knight battle rematch 2 of 2

also did anyone translate the aftermath of the fight. I didn't fully understand it

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow, thats really critical mode? His HP goes down much easier than in previous vids I've seen.

[√]Genuflect
Men..ES kills but thrashed by the Xehanort Look-Alike!
It must have an english-version!!(if it doesnt.I'll call some underground translators! mwahahaaha!)
just kidding LOLZ!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I forgot how strong Final Form was.. But it looked as though you knew what you were doing, you took that Knight apart like a hot knife through butter.lol But that screaming at the end cracked me up. If that was me, I would had jumped up and feel and busted my head with joy... Well its time for some one to beat it while using the Kingdom Key.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
dude that was awesome! when he says i didn't choose you, i think he was talking to sora because maybe he gave the keyblade to someone but the keyblade chose another person(if that made any sense lol) just another one of my thoughts!:thumbup: :toungesmile:

KH2destiny

the only thing you get from the E.S. is a bronze crown. and yeah I'm sure its ven and aqua.

KH2destiny

I knew I shouldn't screamed when I beated him while recording. But who cares I beated him

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh I saw translations of the battle.
At the end when you rebattle him, he says all he has to offer you is the carving of the hatred towards Xehanort into your heart.

I doubt that's Critical.

It is.
Critical Mode, your health bar stops growing once you hit lvl 20-30 or so, that's why his health bar is so small.

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
All I have to say is dang.

It might just be because it was in critical mode but I didn't think Final form was that strong.. Sure it's a good combo of strength and magic "plus ya can fly" but but in normal mode the strength of Valor and Final were the same I think..

The fight still looked awsome though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back