• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Wow that was a nice job. Im going to try to do it without healing also on proud mode with just the kingdom key though :)

My god, I could hear you SMASHING THE REMOTE REALLY HARD!!
Now I know how to kill Sephiroth! You're good and I'm only lvl 73..

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
kaizer21 said:
Same for me. Our school board blocks youtube.

Because people can look at "inapropriate" material on YouTube. there's also videos with things popping up at you and friends can do that to other friends, and teachers dispise fun.

lSoral

Very nice vid, next time use youtube XD

Holy crap, that is the best strategy ever.

FLOATING ON TOP OF HIS ATTACKS! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, I almost beat Sephy at level 55 with the Decisive Pumpkin, got him down to the last bar of health but I ran out of potions. A real challenge would be:

Proud Mode, Level 50, with the Sweet Memorys keyblade, and without using any AP, Def, or Atk ups the whole game, adn no healing

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
Meh, I almost beat Sephy at level 55 with the Decisive Pumpkin, got him down to the last bar of health but I ran out of potions. A real challenge would be:

Proud Mode, Level 50, with the Sweet Memorys keyblade, and without using any AP, Def, or Atk ups the whole game, adn no healing

geez muffin would that even be possible? seph got him down almost to red zone before he killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back