• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MEANINGS OF NAMEs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

does any one know a website where you can type in your name and it tells you what your name means. i went to google and nothing there helped. then i went to yahoo and still there was nothing. so can you guys help? thanx.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
From the Germanic name Lanzo, a short form of names that began with the element land meaning "land".
according to that, my names german for land. I'm just like Riku! :D

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
DivineRoseKeeper said:
sora- sky
riku- land
kairi-seperation

make sense for the game? huh just though ppl should know

Woah that's cool. I know that sora means sky but I never knew what Riku's and Kairi's names meant. Anyway, I checked my name in both websites and it's not there. My sister checked this other website that has everybody's full name listed down, and there are only 5 in the world that share same first name as me. I don't think the website is real though. I'm Ronica- not really common and pretty weird huh?

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
From the Germanic name Heimerich which meant "home ruler", composed of the elements heim "home" and ric "power, ruler".

Bow down to youre king

Yeah this isn't new to me. but that whole riku kairi thing is well pretty predictable land is opposite of sky and we all know kairi is nothing more then a the cadalyst of there rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back