• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Meet The Three Girls Again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com
I've played KH2 for the umpteenth time and I have a question.

I was looking through Jiminy's Journal and it said in one section for Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens, with an orange mickey symbol next to it, says "Meet the Three girls again".

Ok, I know whom they're talking about and I've already got the Gullwing Keyblade from them, so, where they heck are they and what do I get from the. I've probably searched all over Radiant Gardens, but I have not idea of what the journal is telling me!

What do I do for this?

if you already got the Gullwing Keyblade...it should have checked off because you see them again and talk to them at the Postern. that's when they give you the blade and I don't think you see them again.

they could be floating around there still, so talk to them I guess and see what happens. as far as I remember, there aren't any more times to talk to them.

C

Colours

You beat me to it, and its optional if you want the keyblade because they will always be there if you change your mind.Xd

D

DirenGreyLove

Nothing I can really add here, nice points though. :thumbsup:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Go back and check, just to be sure.
Are you sure that it isn't crossed off on your list?

Auron

Missing an eye
Don't feel stupid dude, you were just confused, but, for the future, no orange Mickey head means its not complete

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yeah what they said Orange = completed, Blank = not completed ^_^ I hate when i get brain farts too ^^;;;;;

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
If it's part of the quest that you done and the second part of it isn't done, then, I would recommend that you do try talking to them again because maybe they might have something to talk to you about.

Last edited:
C

Colours

If it's part of the quest that you done and the second part of it isn't done, then, I would recommend that you do try talking to them again because maybe they might have something to talk to you about.

I agree with this. V_V;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back