• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Meet with Yoko Shimomura at next month's Gamescom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XV composer, Yoko Shimomura will be attending next month's Gamescom to meet and greet with fans at the event.

Although the trade fair itself, taking place in Cologne, Germany, will be free for all attendees, the event with Shimomura will be limited to a maximum of 50 people.

Those lucky enough to secure their spot will be able to ask Shimomura questions, have pictures taken with her, present their merchandise and leave with an autograph and win exclusive prizes.

If you think you can make it to the event on Friday, August 7th, be sure to write an e-mail to HMG-Community@square-enix.com with the subject SEP Meet & Greet. As there are only 50 spots available, you should sign up quickly as the spots will undoubtedly fill up soon.

Gamescom will be held from August 5th-9th and Square Enix will have a large presence at the show, with Final Fantasy XV being properly revealed in preparation for its release.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts 3!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: Meet with Yoko Shimomura at next month's Gamescom

Ooh boy. I really wish I could go there since Shimomura is one my favorite composers of all time. I really loved her reaction to the cheering of the crowd in the KH2.5 event. :)
Man, some people are gonna be really lucky if they get to meet her.

Wander

Aaaagh now I really want to go!

Too bad I'll be in a different continent at that time. :(
I just want to meet her once in my life lol.

Anna-Maria

I'm going... OMG I'M GOING TO BE THERE.
Oh I hope I get to meet Yoko Shimomura .. that would make my life.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I'm trying to get on that attendee list, wish me luck.:biggrin:

jvitor

Love her! sz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back