• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Shadow

Ahem... I noticed you don't have many people so...

Name: Matrix Man
Codename: Matrix
Appearance: Tall and dark, wears a dark brown, tattered cloak
Weapons: His right arm can turn into a buster, capable of charging up. He also has a mid-grade beam sabre similar to that of Zero's.
Alliance: Maverick, but sometime goes on missions for his own gain; motives are unknown
Quote: It's just Matrix...

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
quickman arrived out an area quite far away from tokyo, he pushed away rubble and walked into the opening, he then walked through the corridors of the base and arrived in a room littered with destroyed robots

Unknown Shadow

Matrix looked down upon the figured that darted by with amazing speed. He turned and stared solemnly at the lights of Tokyo, not saying a word. Another robot appeared beside him, eyeing him cautiously before finally deciding to talk. "Excuse me sir, but Vile requires an audience. He would like you belwoground immediately."
Matrix did not speak for a few seconds, savoring the view. "I hope the humans enjoy this precious planet," he said suddenly. He then turned to the robot talking to him. "Vile, you say? Vile is dead. I dare not go belowground for nothing. Besides, I'm going to leave shortly."

chad

Bronze Member
quickman looked at the robots scattered everywhere "i finally found the place" muttered quickman, he continued to walk along past the robots and saw a robot that held far more interest to him he crouched down to look at it "the robot i was based on...hello quickman" said chad

Syel

"I'm sorry for asking X' said Z, ' I didn't realize that you still felt that way about what happened." Z walked down the hallway to the exit of the Base. "I'm going to see if I can't find Quickman, but if you change your mind X you know how to contact me" said Z as he walked out of the base>

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Suddenly their was a explosin and the base was shaking."Damn what is this!?!??" yelled X as he made his way to the commard center.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Whoa!" Axl said as he felt the remor, "What was that? I'd better go check the computer and scan the base." He said running back into the command centre and sitting in front of one of the computer screens.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As X made his way into the command center another explosin shoke the base." Axel can you tell what that explsion was!?!? yelled X. As he yelled he heard a new explosion,but this time it penetrated the base.Soon many mavricks of all kinds filled the base.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Yeah X!" Axl said, "There's a massive attack force coming right at the base! They're attacking from all sides! I'm activating the bases primary defenses!" He said as he typed away until the all base's turrets, cameras, lasers, and all other defenses were online.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman stood back up and looked at the human skeleton in the corner of the room, it's head had been pushed in, and from the looks of it, the human's brain had been forced out the back of it's head, quickman flinched "dr.wily, hmm, what could have done that to him ,by the looks of thnigs the robots here tried to defend him" mumbled quickman... he then noticed a capsule on the other side of the room, he walked up to it, "it looks like it was smashed from the inside," exclaimed cgad he then walked up to the comptuer nearby "hmm, it's almost out of power, but i can transfer some of mine into it, and find out some things" said chad

Syel

Z heard the explosion and ran into the base through the now massive hole in the wall. Z saw the mavrick pour into the base. Z pulled out his sword and made his way into the base cutting down mavricks as he went.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Axel get to the hole and try to seal it mavricks are flooding the base!" yelled X as he shoot the mavricks that were coming in the room.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I'm on it!" Axl said pulling out both his pistols. He ran down the corridors shooting the occational mavrick down. He caught up with Z, "Hey Z! I'm here!" He blasted the mavricks that swarmed out of the gaping hole in the side of the base.

Unknown Shadow

Matrix watched as the flood of Mavericks swarmed the base. "I wish I could help them", he thought. "After all, I wanted to salvage any valuable data they had... but Lord Sigma knows best..."
Matrix took out his communicator and shouted into it. "Command the the back side to prepare for aerial assault! Sigma wants all Reploids annihilated, so leave no survivors!"
He looked down in disappointment. "I wanted to save X for myself," he said quietly.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman had just finished looknig at what he needed to know and then on the computer looked at the maverick hunter HQ, and saw it was under attack "time to put my speed into overdrive, i can attack some of them from behind" quickman yelled angrily as he sped out of the base

Unknown Shadow

Matrix, still concerned with the flow of battle, once again talked through his communicator."I want the back lines of each side to turn around and defend the attack. I don't want anybody other than us going in, and absolutely no one coming out!" Matrix then smirked and muttered to himself," I hope those Reploids can enjoy their precious base while it lasts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back