• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman running pretty fast was getting closer to the base he could see all the mavericks and other robots outside, "whoever is doing this attack is going to pay big time" yelled chad angrily

Syel

Z Ran to axel " I'm going for the commander would you care to join me." said Z AS he ran through the mavricks slicing them down. "X you mite want to get down here and have some fun," said Z

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Z we cant let them farther in the base if they do then can desrtoy it and take preicous and I dont its sigma its been so long he was the one who toke my body I wont let that happen again!!!!!!!!!!!" sreamed XS as he blasted many mavricks" Z team Tactic 2647,NOW!"

chad

Bronze Member
quickman sped and jumped right over some soldiers and landed in the middle of loads near the back of all the mavericks "none of you are getting away" smiled quickman as he started firing his quick boomerangs

Syel

Z Charged at matrix man pulling out his recoil rod and started to charge it. As he got closer he pointed the rod down at the ground and jumped high into the air."Axel fire at him now" said Z. As he pulled out his buster shot and fired.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman morphed his right arm into a buster and started firing at more mavericks

chad

Bronze Member
several mavericks jumped at quickman, he then blasted them off of him, "alright you losers time to show you some new tricks" smiled quickman, the colours of his armour changed to a red and grey and he fired missiles shaped like magnets "heh you go to a base to do with your past and you download abilities, i love my job" exclaimed quickman. ((hope you don't mind, but quickman's now got abilities of the robot masters, thanks to visiting, destroyed skull castle, he won't use them too much though, don't want to godmod))

chad

Bronze Member
((thanks))

"centaur flash!" yelled quickman as he paralyzed some enemies, he then started firing some more quick boomerangs at more enemies, he then got hit by several attacks at once sending him flying backwards through a wall, he slowly got out of the rubble and then got blasted again, he jumped out of the rubble ran up to the top of the building

Unknown Shadow

Matrix was overseeing the invasion when suddenly he heard someone behind him. He whirled around quickly, pointing his buster at the invader. The Reploid charged at him and pull out a strange weapon which he started to charge. Matrix braced himself for the assault, but instead of attacking, the Reploid jumped high into the air yelling "Axel, now!" Matrix skidded under the charged shot and fire his buster at the Reploid, before taking out his modified Beam Sabre. Matrix was then hit from behind and looked up to see Axel standing there with his buster aimed at his face. "Curses," Matrix muttered. He stood up and threw a smoke grenade to the ground. As the gas covered the area he yelled," Another time, Axel! I'm not here for you this time! I'm here for X!" When the gas cleared, he was gone.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman, jumped over to where the smoke bomb was set and spun around making it disappear "huh, axel, Z, damn he got away, where did he go now" muttered chad

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Ahh, damn gas. Where'd he go?" Axl said hovering around and searching, "I gotta warn X," He activated his communication panel on his arm, "X? X? Listen someone's after you. He got away from me but you'd better watch yourself."

chad

Bronze Member
"axel, if you want go help X, you said that guy was good, me and Z will finish up out here" shouted quickman as he fired buster shots at some mavericks

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I'm already on it." Axl said flying over to the entrance. "Oh, almost forgot." Axl shot a mavrick and absorbed it's robot DNA. "Now." He landed, entered the HQ and transformed, "Just in case that guy crosses my path. I'll catch him by surprise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back