• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Shadow

Matrix was getting nervous. He didn't like the looks Axl and the speedy reploid were giving him. He gripped the sabre at his side. "This meeting had better start soon, or these reploids will have hell to pay," he thought.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Enough of this everyone look." said X as he pointed at the screen that was now flashing Mavrick alert."we have to get there now we need someone to act as a scouter and the mavcricks area is changing." said X."I think their might be mulitiple mavricks."Axel,you go here,Z,here,and chad,here.You have your mission now go.I will act as scouter untill someone returns." said X.

chad

Bronze Member
"right away, X, i'll meet you all their and start my part" smiled quickman as he sped out of the base

chad

Bronze Member
quickman got closer to the area and skidded to a halt "all right i see it, heh time to make a decoy or distraction" smiled quickman as he sped in front of some of the mavericks and robots "yo idiots bet you can't catch me" smiled chad as he sped off maknig them follow him.

Unknown Shadow

Matrix watched as the Reploids were deployed. He stood there, obviously unnoticed, smiling broadly.
"Now I can obtain the data I need," he said.
He took out a small box looking then and put it near the main computer. Wires sprung out of it and hooked up to the computer's data ports. He looked at the small screen as it was downloading.
"Hm... this should only take me a few hours" he thought.
Matrix looked around to make sure no one was around. He looked at the small box again and spoke to it.
"Seres," he started. "After you're finished downloading all the data, run a virus into their main computer."
He smiled darkly. Those Reploids wouldn't know what hit them.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman stopped in between two robots "okay, i won't move from this spot right here and let you shoot at me" smiled quickman, the two robots fired and chad jumped in the air, maknig the two laser blasts hit the two robots he then landed back on the ground "well i didn't move from the spot" laughed quickman

Unknown Shadow

Matrix was once again impatient. He didn't have a lot of time. He yelled at his scanner Seres.
"I want you to run the hyper scan, Seres. I want to get out of here in about 10 minutes, not 3 hours."
Seres spoke in disdain.
"But sir! You know that if I run the hyper scan I won't be able to check for viruses and what not! Everything will just flow in!"
Matrix squeezed the tiny scanner robot.
"Did you actually stop think," he started "about whether or not REPLOIDS WOULD HAVE VIRUSES IN THEIR COMPUTERS?!"
He took a breath and decided not to talk so loud.
"We'll sort out the tricks and traps once we get back to Lord Sigma's Base, okay Seres? Now run the hyper scan!"
Seres did as he was told, and Matrix smiled. At this rate the scan wouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
X arivved at the area it was a forest area he walked though the forest it was empty."What is going on?...." said X as he walked though the forest.

Syel

"Understood X" said Z. As every one ran their seperate ways Z decided to watch this new guy. Z walked out of the command center and around the corner so he could listen. As he listened he got exactly what he was waiting for, who had sent the mavrick. Z walked back into the room "Hey' yelled Z as he pulled out his buster shot 'what are you doing"

chad

Bronze Member
quickman activated his comlink "X, this is quickman, i'm distracting some of the guards, so it will be a bit easier for you lot to sneak into the base here in the forest area"

Unknown Shadow

Everything was running smoothly for Matrix. He had ten seconds of scanning left, and he thought he would easily get away with it. Suddenly, a voice came from behind him.
"Hey! What are you doing?" said the Reploid.
Matrix whirled around and looked at the robot. It was the reploid that had attacked him when the war had still been raging. It took all Matrix had to keep him from hacking the Reploid to pieces. Matrix looked at Seres and decided against it. He only had 3 seconds of downloading left. When it was finished, Matrix looked up at the reploid and smiled.
"I was checking the main computer for viruses," he started. "Since Commander X didn't assign me anywhere I supposed he wanted me to make myself useful. No harm there, right?"
He smiled and hoped the Reploid wouldn't catch on.
"Well, I'd better be going. Later, dude."
He walked out calmly, but when he got around the corner, he took off in a run.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman flipped over a robot turned around and fired a buster shot point blank into it's back, he then felt a shot hit him in the leg he turned around and saw a metool with a small buster "lousy stinking mets" mumbled quickman

Syel

Z walked over the computer and pulled up the last action. Z saw a data copy and a virus was entered into the system. Z erase the virus and typed a password into the computer. "x' said Z ' everything is going according to plan, the reploid fell for the trap"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
X came to a halt and said "Good work everyone now we can come back to the base and find out where he is heading." and wwith that X teleported back to the base.

Unknown Shadow

Matrix was happy for once in his life. Those stupid Reploids were too easy. And yet... he'd hoped they were more of a challenge. He looked down at Seres.
"Good job, Seres. You did something right for once. I must congratulate you. Lord Sigma will be so happy that we obtained all the Reploid data. I'll finally get a break and will be able to continue with my own missions."
He looked back at the base one last time with a wistful look on his face.
"Goodbye, X... Axel... I hope we meet again."
He hopped in his transport and sped away.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman arrived back at the base and after being told about what happened "was i the only one who didn't know he was a maverick, was i the only one who didn't know you was tricking him" sighed quickman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back