• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(This takes place 7 years after mega man zero 3) Even after zero and cerils(I forgot her name)effort to stop the chaos on earth it wasfutile.they were confronted by a cyber elf form of the oringinal mega man X.He had only one idea for peace ecape to the third moon,using the ship Icarus as a home and way there. Zero and ceril did not want to drop there weapons and run so them and a small army of replods stayed behind. Xs plan had worked the remaing replaids and humans made their new home.But the problems of earth follwed replods were becomeing marvick and were killing humans. X's cyber elf form could not fight.So the best scientist of the new world Hubart and the new scoutter,Alouette,began on a new body for X.Soon they made a new body for X.Thus the new X was born.And he started the new mavrick hunters.

I will be X.I dont know how to put the picture here but when I figure it out I will put the picture here.file://c:\Documents and settings\Dillon\My Documents\My Pictures\the new X I think this is it corrcet me if something is wrong.

But anyway you can play as a scoutter, mavrick hunter, virus,or human. You will bacically be part of the new mavrick hunters or be a mavrick.

Template(also X)
Name:Mega Man X or for short X.
Designed age(if reploid if not list age normaly):around19
Appeance:check above
Weapon:X buster
Race:Reploid
Personality:Nice to friends demaning to enemies.Is a strong leader.
Bio:Read above

I would like to have some of each class/race,but I need at least one of each.

rules:No god molding
No killing other charaters unless you have permission.
No heavy romance keep it PG 14
Be descirtive in battle.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
name: megaman zero, of zero for short, or the "red crazy maverick" or "wily's demon" ((yeah, it's not the zero who helped ciel, it's the original zero who helped X ages ago, and if someone says their the same, their not, as zero in zero games, you have to fight original zero,}}
designed age: about 21 or 22
appearance:
weapon: X buster ((it is called that even though it's his, since zero was based off of X's plans))
race: reploid, but was once sort of a maverick
personality: can show off sometimes, but msotly, will be serious about fighting all the time,
bio: during the 7th robot rebellion, in the year 20XX the plans for X were stolen by bass from dr.light's lab, dr.wily then set to work, and created a copy of X, zero. like X he thought for himself, in a way and learns from seeing stuff. and in his data banks their were three program directives DESTROY, INFECT, SURVIVE, the first thing he done upon being activated was kill all wiley's robot masters and wiley himself, he then began his mission to destroy X. on his way to dr.light's lab to kill X, he destroyed, rush, protoman, bass, roll and megaman, before he then went into stasis and got sealed.

when he awakened, he was still crazy with that sadistic smile, he destroyed many reploids until sigma managed to, make him good, only sigma knew about zero being crazy. like X though zero no longer remembers who he once was, and no one knows either, since all records of Zero and Xs past were destroyed when mt.fuji erupted two years after zero being sealed for thirty years. he went on to help X though during the many maverick uprisings.

i hope that's all right, forgive me for the length of the bio, i read this excellent fanfic which i think is damn close to how the old age ended and the maverick age began, and as it says i'm not the zero from the zero games, i'm being zero from the X games, i haven't palyed zero 3 much but from what i read the original zero does return

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(ummm the zero in mega man zero is zero he just has a new body design and zero is back on earth they dont know if he and ciel are alive why not just make someone like zero.I think.

chad

Bronze Member
((ah i didn't nkow, cause on Zero 3 you have to fight another zero, shall i jsut do zero as the zero form megaman zero then))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Well hes on earth for now they dont know if him and ciel are alive,but if I bring him in you can control him,in the mean time could you make up a charater?)

chad

Bronze Member
((okay))

name: chad, but also goes by the name Quickman
designed age: 18
weapon: quick buster and quick boomerangs
race: reploid
personality: likes to show off quite a lot, during battle and out of it, but wil lbe serious when needs to be
bio: he is a reploid version of the old robot master from the year 20XX when not in armour, he goes by the name chad but when he makes his armour appear on him he then goes by the name quickman, he helps X fight mavericks, along with the other maverick hunters, he is a good friend of Zero's

((so that all right)

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Sure thats fine once we get enough people we can start and I would like to add that people that play as scoutters will not always be left at the HQ.)

chad

Bronze Member
((k, i just hope more people join, it's a shame, you don't see much megaman fans on forums,))

chad

Bronze Member
((oh come on ppl, please join this, it's megaman you people can't honeslty tell me that you don't like megaman))

chad

Bronze Member
((if, a memeber from ages ago FFmaster77 was back on he'd join, i nkow he was a battle network fan i daresay he was other megaman fans as well, but i don't think he knows it came back to how it was before,

Syel

Name:z
Designed age 18
Appeance: Looks like mega man zero in his ultimate form
Weapon: z saber(if I can have more then one weapon then, buster shot and the recoil rod)
Race:Reploid
Personality: Focused on his goal and very sarcastice
Bio: a replica of zero and trained by him but a different personality

chad

Bronze Member
((finally someone else joins, hopefully some more people will, and sora is N1 yeah i've been looking at sites and the games my mistake, it is the ture zero, the zero you fight in megaman zero 3 is a copy, with omega inside it))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Thank GOD someone joined ummmm why dont we start?)

(Alarm) Marvick alert marvick alert. "Damn Z,Ouickman lets move out!" yelled X as he teleported to the sence.

chad

Bronze Member
chad appeared next to X in his quickman armour "another maveirck another day, who is it this time boss" asked quickman

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name:Rage
Designed age:23
Appeance: http://www.splashpagecomics.com/model/0119249.jpg
Weapon: Beam saber, rail gun, plasma cannon
Race:Human
Personality: A very mystrious person. He shows up to a battle and leaves without a trace
Bio:Rage is a human but he created a suit that allowed him to keep his identity but allowed him to help X and his crew.

chad

Bronze Member
a bee blader came flying towards them, and quickman then dahsed forward toward it like zero he had been built with dash thrusters, but he had more better speed, even more better than that of boomer kuwanga, an old member of the maverick hunters but then turned maverick. quickman then fired shots from his quick buster a modified version of the X-buster but it shot a bit more rapidly he then jumped backwards. and started charging up a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back