• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well after my adventures with you sorta died down, I took up a little bounty hunting. But I ran into trouble, and was nearly destroyed. Until a mysterious person found me and gave me these sweet upgrades." Axel explained, "Then I took up my old bounty hunting ways, which lead me here. And now I met up with you. It's good to see you again."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Your a bounty hunter?I would never have expected it.....watch out!" yelled X as a huge mechaloid mavirick came at Axel.X X shot a charged shot at the creature and knocked it out of the way.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(no just a mavrick mechnoloid.....) It swang its huge arms and hit Axel and X." Axel in the eyes shoot it in the eyes!" yelled X as he chared his shoot and ran at the creature.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Axel shot it in the eyes X laned on its head while it was shaking him of he yelled"Z Quickman on my mark.......fire!!!" as they shot the creature X released his chared shot.The creature then was desroted.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Well we cleared all the other mavricks on the way here." said X "Axel you did good how about joining the new mavrick hunters?" asked X.

Syel

Z sat in his room thing about what had happened in the battle,"Axel showed up right before the mavrick attacked' thought Z,'could he have some how control it. No but I won't tell x about me thought just yet not without evidence." With that Z walked out of his room to see what Axel was up to.
ooc-Z is going to be suspisious of Axel k

chad

Bronze Member
chad no longer in his quickman armour walked around the base whistling ((protoman's whistle)) "damn i need something to do, but what" mumbled chad

Syel

Z just kepped walking as axel walked up to him, "Hi, axel,' said Z, 'What's up

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Damn it...." saaid X softly. "How could I do that I ran like a coward......I left them....." said X as he got up and left his room to the control center.when he sat down at the head scouter seat he thought to himself *we need scouters there have been no reploids fit for the job....." thought X as he studied the recent mavicicks files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back