• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
chad was sitting on top of the roof of maverick hunter hq thinking to himself "damn now i know how X and zero felt like when they didn't know who created them, except it's driving me mental" chad thought to himself

Syel

"Ya' said Z 'Have You seen X I wanted to take to him, by the way how did you meet X"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well there was a misunderstanding at first," Axel explained, "I was woking for a band of renegade Mavrick hunters. But they turned evil thanks to Sigma. Then I met up with Zero and X, and together we defeated Sigma. Then he came back a few more times, but we beat him again. But anyway, I haven't seen X since we got back. Maybe try the command centre?"

chad

Bronze Member
chad ran past axel and Z in his quickman armour and said "see ya later, gonig out for a while" he then sped out the base

chad

Bronze Member
quickman sped past them again "see ya later guys" he quickyl said and he ran out of the base...again

Syel

"Hey X "said syel. "CAn I talk to you when you have some time. see you axel" said Z as he walked over to an elevator and went to the lower levels of the base

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Hes a reploid designed off of Ouickman.Axel do me a favor and research our files on copy X and copy zero." said X as he went to the lower levels to talk to Z.

Syel

"X' said Z standing right next to the elevator, 'Axel just showed up after the battle does that strike you are weird."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I am wondering about that but he wouldnt have anything to do with it,we would suspect anyone who was there I mean Rage was there." said X.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman left the city of tokyo heading to a area outside tokyo "time for a little spying" smiled quickman

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Axl looked at the computer screens on the info about the X and Zero copied. "This is interesting. Seems like since I was gone there have been some problems with evil clones of X and Zero." He scrolled down, "Hey, what's this?"

Syel

"X I am asking you if I may be allowed to search for Zero beck on tyhe planet" said Z
"I would need a few months and some one could come with me."

Syel

"X, I know how you feel about what Zero's choice,but we need to know if people are still loyal to you " said Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back