• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Okay this is going to be a battle network toranament.You need to haqve a netnavis and a netop,if you want one person may be the netop and the other the netnavis. This will take place farther in the future so all the oringinal characters are not here.The tornament will be like this..if you face a another person then after 10 posts I will judge who won.If you face a non controlled character you control what they do. (The story) Years after the last adventure of Lan and megaman,Lan follwed in his fathers footsteps,and megaman was never seen since then.A new thret to the world is lurking.And the first N1 tornament in years has began.

Rules:
No godmolding
Romance allowed
no killing netnavies are netops
you may be paired with someone else like you will be the netop and someone else the netnavis,or vise versesa.

Template(Netop)

Name:Fayt Leaingod
Aperance: [/url]
Personality:Kind at times but when mad becomes cold.
Bio:Fayt since he was born he had his netnavis,and best friend,Drakon, they have become one of the best netbattlers around and want to enter the N1 [b][color=#ff0000]tornament[/color][/b].

Template(Netnavis)
Name[img]http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gifrakon.exe
Aperance:[url="http://img78.echo.cx/my.php?image=drakon4ko.png"]http://img78.echo.cx/my.php?image=drakon4ko.png

Personality:Sarcastic laid back attitude
Bio
frown.gif
In Fayts)

Hurry up and join.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Netop

Name: Tai Necros
Aperance:
dark.jpg

Personality: Ever-changing
Bio: Spent most of his life in doors, working on creating a netnavi. He is a technical wiz, and has great skill with all forms of technology. When he finally finished his Netnavi, he began entering any tournaments or battles he could find. He modelled his Netnavi to look like himself and have black wings.

Netnavis

Name: Wraith.exe
Aperance:
dark01q.jpg

Personality: Unlike his Netop's everchanging personality, Wraith.exe tends to be laid back, acting from moment to moment. (Yo from Shaman King, sort of)
Bio: Was created by Tai Necros and has been battling ever since, he is skilled and powerful enough to only need battlechips against powerful opponents. He was modelled to have black wings and look like his netop.

OOC: Im back BABY!!!!!!! And remodelled, lol...

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I'M BAAAACK!!!

NETOP
Name: Meilin Kimura
Aperance: see sig
Personality:Kind to friends and ruthless to enemys
Bio: Meilin enjoys netbattling as a way to gain strength and meet new people. She definately prefers it to learning to run her fathers (Chauds) company.

Navi
Protoman.EXE
Apperance: you don't know?!!?
Personality: Confident and has a bit of a superiority complex

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Template(Netop)
Name: Leo Sieth
Aperance:
mc_npc26.png

Personality: Energetic and always ready for a battle
Bio: He doesn't like to talk about his past much but always says "live life to its fullest." He wants to raise enough money. But for what?

Template (Netnavi)
Name: Triman
Aperance:
bn5-magnet2.png

Personality: Same as his op
Bio: New line of netnavis that he created

When can we start?

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
No worries! I'm back!!!
I'll start with my first NetNavi (and go from there ;) )

Netop
Name: Zack
Aperance: http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/PriceG...oey-Wheeler.jpg except with a trench coat, instead of the regular green coat)
Personality: friendly, will help his friends when they need it
Bio: Zack always admired everyone else's NetNavis. He wasn't able to get a custom one cause he could never save up enough money for one or find someone to make one. Until his store-bought Navi was deleted in an odd Net-Battle with a powerful Navi. It seemed like he got involved in something he did not inderstand at the time. Mr. Famous watched this battle with fasination. For although Zack lost the battle, he fought advanced enough to imprees Mr. Famous. After a while Mr. Famous met with Zack and offered a custom Navi as well as a chance to work with him. Zack immediatly accepted. It was only later the Mr. Famous learned that Zack mystery opponent had used a Dark Chip to win.

Netnavis
Name: Drakeman.exe
Aperance: looks like Let from Rave Master , but with wings on his back, a tail, and this symbol on his chest: http://www.ccv.ne.jp/home/kohji-k/Armor-Dragon.jpg (this symbol is also on the cover of the P.E.T)
Personality: Is usually quiet and keeps to himself (unless he talks to Zack), but if someone is in danger he will defend the weak
Bio: Was made by Mr. Famous for Zack

chad

Bronze Member
((do i have to post my bio again, i'm sure everyone who was in it last time remembers that i had bass,))

Unknown Shadow

Okay, I wanna' join! My characters are the same as last time (Lex (Net Op) and Matrix (Net Navi))

In case you need me to post them again, just ask and I will.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Okay we can start now anyone can still join if they like.))

"Drakon here! Invisblie,sword,battle chips in download!" yelled Fayt as Drakon used Invisble to be invisible.Drakon then activated his sword and came up behind the Netnavis and slashed at him then jumped into the air and Fayt said"Mega cannon battlechip in download!" as he did Drakons arem formed a cannon and shot a blast at the navis and deleted it."Damn it! You cheated Fayt!" yelled the netop at the sight of the lost."Eh you just suck." said Fayt as he jacked out Drakon and made his way home."Hey Fayt we were pretty rough...." said Drakon."Eh he faced us and lost." said Fayt calmly."But Drakon the N1s tomrrow,so we have to get as strong as possibly,so Drakon I know you don't like to use style change....but..." said Fayt. "Don't worry if I must I will." said Drakon nicely.

chad

Bronze Member
chad as in a coffee shop and jacked in bass to the jack in port on his table "all right bass, go check out the undernet maybe this time we'll find what we're looking for" smiled chad

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo was walking down the street when he saw the N1 poster.

Leo, "Triman look at this. Wanna enter."

Triman, "Sure why not. Lets see lets train then."

Leo, "Cool lets go looking for strong netbattlers."

Triman, "I heard theres a battle spot by the pier."

Leo, "Lets go then."

Leo raced to the peir and saw tons of netbattlers battleing.

Leo, "Who we gonna battle."

Triman, "Whoever challenges us."

chad

Bronze Member
"found anything yet bass" said chad as he took a swig from his can of coke "glad to see you're back, while you went to get those drinks you humans need, i get attacked by net agents again" sighed bass "your not complaining are you" smiled chad "not really, after all they always attack, me and it lets off some steam attacking them back" laughed bass

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo looked for people to battle. They all turned him down.

Kid, "No I won't battle you dufus."

Leo, "Why not!"

Kid, "Your a rookie netbattler. I'm an awesome one. Why don't you go to the undernet."

Leo, "The undernet? Whats that."

Kid, "A place where navis get stronger."

Leo, "Really? Awesome. Lets go Triman."

Leo anxiosly looked for a place to jack in. He found one in a T.V. store. He jacked in Triman.

Triman, "What do we do here?"

Leo, "Its the undernet."

Triman, "The undernet! Were not ready for this!"

Then a navi came and attacked Triman.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Can i join?

NetOp:
Name: Dusk
Appearence: Black hair, denim jacket, jeans, black t-shirt and trainers
Bio: A traveller who loves to netbattle. He has travelled all over the world learning new cultures and styles of battling.

NetNavi:
Name: Spyman.exe
Appearence: Black sneak suit and black balaclaver. Not one part of its body can be seen.
Bio: Spyman has been extremly sensitive about its appearence since it was created. It uses stealth and evasion to battle. Spyman also likes to sneak into protected areas where he is not allowed.

I hope thats ok.

chad

Bronze Member
bass grabbed the last net agent navi and lifted ity into the air "you won't get away with this" stuttered the net agent navi "i already have" smiled bass as he deleted the navi by crushing it

Last edited by a moderator:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo, "Triman lets at least try to test our skills. Long sword battle chip in."

Triman got the long sword and stabbed the navi.

Leo, "Go cannon battle chip in."

Triman fired the cannon at the navis head. The navi logged out.

Leo, "Be careful. We don't want to delete navis."

Triman, "Fine."

Leo, "Told you we could take them."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai sat down at his computer terminal and jacked Wraith in.

Wraith: "Have you fine tuned that chip you were working on?"
Tai: "Hopefully, I cant wait to see if this thing works! You know what will happen if it does!"
Wraith: "More... Power?"
Tai: "You know it! If it works that is... And I still don't know the aftereffects..."
Wraith: "If it works, who cares?"
Tai: "Fine, let's get back to testing, I'll upload the copy of protoman.exe, to see if it will work on a powerful navi."

With that, Tai uploaded the program.

Tai: "Now! Battlechip in!"

He slid the battlechip in and the screen began to glow. It kept glowing until he couldn't see anything.

Tai: "Did it work!?"
Wraith: "Like a charm..."

Tai could hear the voice, but he couldn't see anything.

Tai: "Log out and I'll review the data..."

Wraith jacked out and Tai lay down on his bed, beginning the long and agonizing process of analyzing the data.

chad

Bronze Member
"well chad i've searched all around this undernet no new information" sighed bass "DAMNIT! i thought for sure by now we would've found out where their keeping doctor cossack" grunted chad

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned.

"Meilin, we should be TRAINING!!!"

"Aw..... Why bother? We haven't lost yet."

"BECAUSE THE N1 IS TOMORROW!"

"It is? I forgot.... hehe. *Sweatdrop*"

Protoman sighed. "Can we train then?"

"Fine, but only if it involves me having tea at hte cafe!"