• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo, "You're that netnavis op?! Hey I'm gettin the hang of it. Blast him. Tri lets show him that we don't need a program advance. With my rarest chip.... um.... lets see...."

Leo was looking through his battle chips.

Leo, "This! Custom Sword battlechip in download."

Tri, "Now were talking."

Tri then charged at the virus's.

Leo, "Beat that!"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Sora is n1 , can I still use that chip we discussed? If you ever come online to see this, lol

"I don't need to..." Tai sighed, glancing at the custom battle chip he had created. He shook his head. "Not yet... Wraith, use the Wraithsword...." Wraithsword and the energy blasts were Wraith's program's base attacks, not needing chips.

Energy came from Wraith's hand and formed a black energy sword. He flew at his maximum speed, becoming a blur and slashed through a series of viruses.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Tri, "Whoa!"

Leo, "Whoa! Wait. Don't just stand there. Get to virus busting!"

Tri, "Oh, right!"

Tri then began to destroy a couple of viruses but it was nothing compared to Wraith.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Tai... There are more coming here!"

"Okay, fine... Spreader, battlechip in!"

A spreader formed on Wraith's arm and he fired, taking out a large group of higher level viruses that were on there way.

"Hey, Wraith, I think that other navi can take care of the ones that are left... Just absorb the viral data and let's get going..."

Wraith began to absorb the data, integrating it into his program.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Tri, "What the heck."

Leo, "Don't let your opponent distract you! Theres only 20 left! Areagrab, elec sword, +10, battle chips in download."

Tri then appeared behind each of the viruses and destroyed in an instant.

Tri, "Now about Wraith."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith finished absorbing the data and he stopped glowing as a result. "Much better..."

"Is your program going to evolve soon, Wraith?"

"No, these viruses weren't powerful enough to trigger an evolution... Maybe if there are more... At least I have more power now..."

Wraith turned to Tri and flew down to him, landing.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((yes you can still use the chip Wraith it is legal.))

Drakon saw that netnavis had just finished off some viruses he walked up to them and asked."Hey I am looking for anyone who is entering the N1,are you?" asked Drakon.

chad

Bronze Member
bass in diguise as quickman walked through net city and then said "is that download complete yet" "yep just finished, go into that alleyway there so we can watch it without no one seeing, cause i don't want to jack you out yet" exclaimed chad

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo, "Oh, what time is it? 7 PM. I better hurry!"

Leo ran out the door. Then he ran back in.

Leo, "Jack out Triman."

Tri, "I thought you forgot me."

Leo, "Sorry! Bye!"

He then ran out the door again.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon time to test out our new chips!" said Fayt as he gave Drakon the chips. Drakon used the chips and when he did 20 copys of Drakon appered around wraith bent over with their tounges out canting"Nyah nyah nah nah nah nah nah anh!" and Wraith could not tell which was the real Drakon.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon,mega cannon battle chip in download!" yelled Fayt as Wraith looked up to see Drakon had jumped before the attcak and had fired a mega cannon at him.

chad

Bronze Member
chad activated the file, and a screen of dr.cossack appeared

the image of dr.cossack sighed and then said "chad, bass, before the government comes to get me to get me, i have hid this file for you two to find, it will send into your PET information, and stuff that will help you, just remember, be careful, in trying to help me, people may help you, or you will find help, but remember,not everyone is trustworthy, trust no one, use this information, to it's full extent, thank you, goodbye"

the screen then disappeared

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Dusk was at in the cybercafe drinking a cup of coffee. He watched as his NetNavi, Spyman, was training for the N1 Grand Prix. He had created a programme to test its abilities In the programme there was no light, nothing to see all around and there were supposedly 50 targets for spyman to hit. Spyman stood still and then in a sudden sound the lights turned back on and the targets were all destroyed.

Spyman stared at the lights and spoke. Its voice was scrambled up, keeping its identity even more secret, "So, whats next, a tea party." Dusk smiled and jacked Spyman out of the system. He then laid got up out of his chair, finished his coffe and started to walk out. However as he was walking out he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Heh heh,Drakon area steal cyber sword in,download!" yelled Fayt as he appered behind Wraith, dodgeing the attacks, and slashed at him with high speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back