• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo, "Is this the N1 site."

Tri, "It said Den Dome."

Leo then ran inside.

Leo, "Where do I sign up for the N1?"

Guy, "Here and there little time to sign up. It closes in 10...9...8..."

Lep then grabbed a pen and paper and applied.

Leo, "Done."

Guy, "3...2...1...0. Thank you for appling to the N1. You have been granted right to compete tommorow."

Leo, "Wohoo."

Tri, "We got e-mail. It says that there is an awesome fight in the cyberworld. Maybe compition wanna check it out. It is 8PM, but what the hey."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Invisible, in! Aqua Sword, in!"
Wraith became invisible, then materialized high in the air with an aquasword.
"Take this!"
Wraith squng the sword, a wave of water shooting down like a tidal wave moving across the area.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Alright thanks.

IC: "Nothing?" Zack asked.

"Nope. Net's quiet at this end." Drakeman said.

"*sigh* Alright. Try the Cyber City area." Zack said.

"Alright. Heading there now." Drakeman said going to another area on the net.

A dark figure near where Drakeman took off appeared and smiled, "That's right. Run to a safe area. It'll be the last you see. At the N1 tomorrow, I promise I will delete you. Net Agent."

chad

Bronze Member
((not much, meilin, just two people fighting agaisnt viruses, me and bass finding info about dr.cossack,

chad drunk the last bit of his drink and said "well, bass shall we jack out now, i don't think there's much left to do we might as well get ready for the N1 tomorrow" "you didn't tell me you signed us up ofr the N1" grunted bass "i thought it would be good training, besides, i hear protoman's entering as well, but chaud's daughter is using him" smiled chad.

"alright then i agree, but only cause, i still haven't fully absorbed his ultimate program" smiled bass

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
ooc: Yeah I got little sprites of what my guys look like!
mc_npc26.png
bn5-magnet2.png

Leo Triman

ic:
Leo couldn't catch up to Zack.

Leo, "Missed him."

Tri, "Its getting late. We should go home."

Leo, "Fine. You know you nag alot."

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Dusk had fone home and had jacked spyman into Netcity. He then lay on his bed and let Spyman do whatever it wanted. Dusk watched the sky above him, he had a window in the roof of his room. He watched the stars pass by and thought about the challengers that he would face in the N1 Grand Prix. He knew of a few decent NetNavis and NetOps around but he had never met them, he just knew their names:

Zach and Drakeman
Chad and Bass
Meilin and Protoman
Fayt and Drakon

He knew that these would be the ones to beat. He visioned him at the final being announced the victor, repeating it for each of the rivals. He smiled and then let his eyes and body drift to sleep.

Meanwhile Spyman was getting some R&R in Netcity. He was checking out the other NetNavis who were bragging about their chances at the Grand Prix. He smirked and walked off letting their words determine their fate. Eventually Spyman got bored and logged out. Realising that Dusk was asleep he set the alarm on the PET and set himself to sleep mode.

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Just so you know you forgot to put Fayt and drakon.))

Drakon was hit by the wave but as he did Fayt said"Drakon,Elec Broos style!" as he did Drakons apperance changed into a elec bross style."Now,area steal,elec sword batlle chips in download!" yelled FAyt as he did Drakon apperaed behind Wraith and slashed at him with the elec sowrd.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Drakeman had finished searching the net and headed home.

"Nothing?" Zack asked.

"Nope. Everything's normal. Guess they're waiting for the N1 tomorrow." Drakeman said.

"Hope not, but maybe....." Zack said.

"Speaking of which, you'd better go to bed now, or you'll be in no condition to fight tomorrow." Drake said.

"Alright, alright." Zack said, then his PET started beeping.

"It's Mr. Famous." Drake said, "I'm putting him through."

Mr. Famous came up on the screen. "Zack, Drakeman. I have a little gift for you to use tomorrow if you happen to come across any Dark Navis in the N1."

"Really? Thanks." Zack said. "What are they?"

"They're call 'Navi souls.' When you use them Drakeman will take the appearence/abilities and some attacks of which ever Navi you used. Soory though I couldn't get the best one on the net. But I do have three for you." Mr. Famous said.

"Thanks just the same Famous." Zack said, "We'll make good use of 'em if we run into trouble."

The disconnected and Zack went to sleep in prep for tomorrow.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Damnit!" Wraith was hit, sent flying to the ground. He spun around and spread his wings, stopping the fall just before hitting. The resulting sudden stop sent a concussion of wind in all directions from him, still going down.
"Wraith, we're going to have to use that Protoman copy data..."
Tai pulled out a battlechip, it had the symbol of Protoman on it, but it also said copy. He slid it in and Wraith began to glow. The cloak ripped apart and when it was gone, Wraith's attire was that of protoman's, though he still had the cloak. Wraith lifted his arm and the protosword formed.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Alright,Drakon,Count bomb batle chip in download!" said Fayt as he slid in the battle chip.As he did a glove formed around Drakon hand,with a bomb attached."Now,area steal battle chip in download!" as he said that Drakon got the area steal and the countdown began.3, drakon apperaced behind Wraith,2,he first he kicked Wraith in mid air.3,he planted the bomb on wraith and dropped to the ground,as it exploeded

chad

Bronze Member
((just bring helpful, LDJ but Bass s entering under the disguise of quickman, cause of the whole him enemy of net agents thing, yada yada yada, then again your navi IS spyman, so you could say that he can tell it's bass not quickman))

chad had left the coffe shop, after jacking out bass and arrived home, he attached his PET to his computer, and loaded up the attention "chad, you should get your rest for tomorrow" said bass "i'll be allright, the quicker we help dr.cossack, the easier, it will be, i also want to find out, how alpha managed to control you to make you attack dr.cossack that time he pulsed in" sighed chad.

bass grumbled and said "luckily i managed to regain control before the blast done too much damage to him" "don't worry, bass arghh this file is so confusing, you're right, i best sort this out in the morning"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith fell to the ground, slamming down. "Gotta program advance then... Wraith, to keep from getting attacked while activating, keep moving!" The combination of Protoman's copy data and Wraith's own data had added to Wraith's power that of a weaker Protoman. He ran forward, occassionally blurring to the side, alternating directions and angles while the program advance was downloaded. "CyberSword, in! WideSword, in! LongSword, in! Program Advance!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon,lets end this weakling." said Fayt as he pulled out some battle chips."Drakon,Twilight style change!" yelled Fayt as Drakon flashed. He grew ann angel wing on one side of his body,and a demon wing on the other.He has a white aura on the side with the angel wing and a black aura on the demon wing side. One eye turned black,the other black. "We wont even need battlechips." said Fayt as Drakon walked towards Wraith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back