• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Him... You talking about Megaman?" Tai asked, sitting up. He had researched a lot when creating Wraith's program and knew that Protoman and Megaman had been rivals. Of course, a lot of the info was locked up and some serious hacking was involved.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Leo, "ugh this stadium is too big oh look its a net battle machine there."

Tri, "About time! Need some action!"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai grinned. "Even if you lock the data, I have my ways. Although, your father is pretty good at locking things up, it was hard for me to get that data. Oh well, Megaman and Protoman were somewhat the basis for Wraith here..." Wraith yelled happily and grinned.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Go ahead, hacking is my job anyway I'll be fine. It's crackers you have to worry about." Tai didn't really talk to anyone, but he worked for scilab as a hacker, checking up on any data related to scilab on request. He never told anyone about it.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Why bother? I never really understood why Dad hid everything about Megaman anyways.... Never got a chance to ask Lan about it either. Haven't seen him in a while."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai suddenly got very serious. "Nobody has... Thats the problem..." After a few moments of silence, he suddenly switched back to his apparent 'normal' attitude. "Anywho, I have a match against Quickman at some point... Should be no problem but still..."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Quickman. hehehe.... I knew a 'Quickman' once...." Protoman said, laughing. "can't be hte same one though..." as the one I knew had no NetOp.....

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked over to the seats overlooking the arena. "Looks like the match is about to start." Zack said.

"This may prove interesting." Drakeman said.

"Heh, never now. We might actually learn something." Zack smiled.

"That'll be a first for you." Drakeman said.

Zack stopped smiling, "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?!"

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
((You said I was third. I'll go now though if you want))

Leo, "Are we up yet?"

Tri, "Are we the second match or the third?"

Leo, "I forgot!"

Tri, "Idiot."

Unknown Shadow

Lex sat down, smiling. The next match was going to start soon. He hoped this one actually proved interesting. These low level net navis got on his nerves. He looked at Matrix.
"Are you going to pay attention this time?" he said.
Matrix looked up at him with an annoyed look.
"I always pay attention. It's just so boring, that's all."
Lex smirked. He had to agree, the battles could be better. Then his face grew dark.
"You know we can't forget our mission, right Matrix? These fun and games are just to keep us going before the big day."
Matrix looked downward solemnly. He knew what Lex meant. But he felt almost guilty, almost sorry they had such a horrible mission. He felt sorry for net navis everywhere.
"This mission could be dangerous, Lex. What if we get caught by the net police?"
Lex snorted.
"Then delete them. They're going to be deleted anyway, if you know what I mean."
Lex laid back, grinned, and waited for the next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back