• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Drakeman made his way through to the Undernet. "Man, what a dump. Looks worse and worse, every time I come here."

"Make it okay Drake?" Zack asked.

"No problem so far." Drake replied. "Hold on we're getting a video email from Mr. Famous."

"Alright." Zack said, "Hello there, Mr. Famous."

Mr. Famous replied, "Hello Zack, Drakeman. I have a small job for you."

"Sure thing." Zack said. "What's up?"

"I need you two to investigate some strange thing in the Undernet. There may be DarkChips involved." Mr. Famous said.

"DarkChips? Are you sure?" Zack said surprised, "Alright we'll go. Drakman?"

"I'm on it." Drakemand relied, searching around the Undernet.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt entered the cafe he sat a a table and looked around trying to see if anyone had a pet with a strong netnavis."Drakon I am jacking you in." said Fayt as he jaced Drakon into a jack in port on the wall."Drakon search around the cafe useally people jack in their netnaviss while they wait."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "If you're not going to leave me alone, Jack into Net City and see your friends while I eat. Or train. Whatever. We'll train after lunch."

Protoman crossed his arms. "Fine."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack said, "How's it look Drake?"

"Pretty beat around here. Like some one had just trashed it." Drakeman replied. "But I don't think..."

Then a bomb came and blew up behind Drakeman.

"AGH!!" Drake yelled.

"Drake! Drake?" Zack said. "What's wrong?"

"Arg, it's nothing some one just made a huge mistake." Drake said getting up. He turned around, "Who's there?" He shouted.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Drakon appreaed by the battle dome he saw a red netnavis just sitting there."Fayt should I approach him?" asked Drakon,"Yeah why not?" said fayt as he looked around the room once more.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Protoman looked around. "Meilin, are you done yet? It's really boring here."

Meilin sighed. "how hte heck can you be bored in a city full of navis?'

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
The mystery Navi revealed himeself, "Hello there little NetNavi. You are the last to fall into my little trap."

"So you're the weakling causeing a disurbince here?" Drake laughed, "Pathetic."

"You think you can beat the mighty Bombman?!?" He said, "How dare you! Take this!" He threw a ton of MiniBombs.

Zack said, "Drakemon! I'm send Battle Chips! Battle Chip in!! Download!! Area Steal!!"

Drakeman managed to dodge the attack, "Nice try."

"Download!! Flame Tower!!" Zack said.

"You're going up in Flames!!" Drake said as he sent the fire towards Bombman.... "No sweat."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Drakon approached the red navis and looked around to see that he was the only navis here at the moment."Ummm hi...." said Drakon.He looked and then said"How about a battle?" asked Drakon.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
THe Fire came up to Bombman, but all he did was laugh, "Nice try. DarkShield Activate!!" A dark purple shield came over Bombman. Drake's attack was now null and void.

"What?!?" Drake said. "You HACKER!!"

"I did nothing of the sort." Bombman Laughed.

"Zack Jack me out! Something's wrong here!" Drake said.

"Alright. Jacking out." Zack said Jacking Drakeman out.

Bombman laughed, "Hope to see you again! Losers!"

"We have to report to Mr. Famous right now!" Zack said.

"Alright sending email." Drakeman said.

chad

Bronze Member
bass watched as the navi jacked out after bombman attacked him with a dark chip "did you see that chad" exclaimed bass, "yeah, i did, looks, like the dark chips are starting to go around some more" said chad, bass then smirked and said "he may not realise, it, but bombman, isn't in control of those chips, he's slowly getting corrupted by their power" "interesting, well, do you want me to jack you out now, or do you want to look around the undernet some more" asked chad, "i'll stick around, after all, i'm not in any danger, i did survive alpha's attack, and the events with the virus beast gospel, and nebula"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai walked into the cafe and sat down at an empty seat. In one motion, he lazily slumped into the chair and jacked his Netnavi in at the same time.
T - "Let's have some fun..."
Wraith appeared in NetCity, looking around at the Netnavis.
W - "Hey, there's a lot more people then I expected."
T - "Yeah, well, get over it. Let's find something to do."
W - "Your the boss."
Tai watched on his PET as Wraith walked through NetCity, checking the message boards and whatnot.

chad

Bronze Member
bass while walking around undernet and went up a net navi, "i am looking for a navi, you know where he is" asked bass "can't you see i'm busy you..." yelled the navi as he turned around but stopped as he saw who it was "b...b..bass" stutered the navi "now tell me do you know where, serenade is" asked bass. "i thought i saw S in the square" said the navi "excellent" smiled bass as he walked off "so you're not going to delete us" asked the second navi that was their "oh yes, i thought that i had forgot something" laughed bass as he turned bakc around to the navis

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Alright Drake, you ready?" Zack asked.

"Yep," Drake nodded, "Let's go back and find out who gave a bum like Bombman a Dark Chip that powerful."

"Right. Jack in!" Zack said.

Drake now came into another part of the Undernet. A different sector than the one he fought Bombman. "Looks the same here as it did back there with Bombman." Drake said.

"Alright well just be careful for now." Zack said, "I'm standing by with battle chips, just in case."

"Roger." Drake responded and walked through the Undernet once again.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Because my Netop is lazy and she prefers sipping tea to training!" he said with a obvious hint at Meilin.

"Protoman, you jerk! That's not true! If you wanna fight him, fine, we'll beat him to a pulp as a warm up for The N1!" meilin cried

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Ah, there's nothing down here anymore." Drakman said.

"Alright then let's check around NetCity for a bit." Zack said. "Move to an access panel and head there now."

"Sure thing." Drake said. "Heading to NetCity now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back