• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin looked up at Fayt. "Only I am allowed to call Protoman names! You hear me?" She yelled, "Let's show him what a REAL netbattle is like, Protoman!!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Drakeman walked into the NetCity area of the Net. "Looks peaceful. Wait."

"What is it?" Zack asked.

"Looks like a NetBattle is about to break out." Drake said.

"Let's chek it out." Zack said.

"Well....alright." Drake said walking over.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon here!Spreader battlechip in!" said Fayt.

"Heh dunce huh,lets see you dodge this!" yelled Darkon as he fired at Protoman,"Drakon here use these two you know the plan! Longsword ,invisible battle chips in!" said Fayt as he and Drakon readied for Protoman and meilin to react to the spreder.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((Okay, warning: I don't know what all these battlechips do....Know any sites I can look htem up on?))

"Okay Protoman, Area steal, battlechip in, download!" Meilin called, "Watch out for him, get yourself to a corner so he can only attack you from one side! Defend untill he attacks, then counter!"

"Roger!" Protoman said, areastealing to a corner between buldings. "Come and get me if you can....She may not act like much, but Meilin's stratigies are unrivaled!"

chad

Bronze Member
"looks like it was a false rumor, bass" said chad, "i'd be annoyed, but i deleted them anyway" muttered bass, "well, what shall we do now" asked chad, "i'm going to go check out net city," replied bass "okay, just remember to either stay hidden or use that disguise ability, you got thanks to your get ability move" exclaimed chad ((his disguise ability is sort of like what axl can do in the megaman X series, how did he get it, his get ability move, stole it from a net navi...before he delelted it))

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith noticed two Netnavis having a Netbattle and ran over.
W-"Cool."
T-"Oh, man, check that red one out."
Wraith moved around to get a good view of Protoman.
W-"Well, whaddaya know... My evil twin..."
T-"Shut up, you look much cooler than Protoman."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai laughed, galncing in Meilin's direction.
T-"Oh, I'm sorry... Did I hurt the little girl's feelings?"
His voice held a mocking and sarcastic tone.
W-"Don't worry, Tai, we can take them no sweat."
T-"No worries here."

chad

Bronze Member
bass in an normal net navi disguise, stood nearby watching protoman and the other net navi "protoman, so i finally find you again" muttered bass "bass, don't make your move yet" exclaimed chad "look, chad, i've got gospel's ultimate program, i've got my ultimate program, i've even got that pahtetic megaman's ultimate program, theirs only one more, and it's inside protoman, and just like megaman, he probably is unaware that he has it"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
T-"Hey, Wraith... That sounds like a threat... Was that a threat?"
Wraith grinned.
W-"Oh yeah, Tai, that was a threat all right."
T-"Oh, so scared, a little girl is threatning me... I think I might have a heart attack!"
W-"Lighten up, all right, no need to send the kid into fts of rage."

chad

Bronze Member
bass stood watching the two net navis argunig and then looked at protoman and his opponent, "soon, protoman, soon you will suffer" smiled bass

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin growled. "Okay, whoever-the-hell you are, you're next!"

"Now you've got her started." Protoman shook his head and sighed. "You just royally screwed yourself over.... I outta know..."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
T-"Not to worry, Wraith and I can handle ourselves in a Netbattle, after all, I did create him using much the same basic programming as Protoman himself."
W-"And then you improved upon it."
T-"Exactly."
With a yawn, Tai leaned back in his seat and pulled out his battlechips, sorting them and determining strategies inside his head.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin laughed. "Unfortunately for you, I've upgraded Protoman dozens of times since my father gave him to me. He's not hte same Navi now as he was back when he was the N1 champion and a Netsaver. He's better."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back