• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith sensed something wrong other then the battle and looked around.
T- "What is it?"
W - "Im not sure..."
Wraith spotted a frozen Bass and two netnavis.
W - "I do not know who they are, but that frozen one needs help."
T- "Then go deal with it..."
With that, Wraith made his way to the group, ignoring Protoman's battle.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Protoman blocked the sword attack and stood. "Fine, I was getting bored anyways." he said.

Meilin yawned. "I don't see that Wraith guy anywhere. You wanna log out or look around somemore?"

"I'm gonna go look around." Protoman said, turning

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Drakon stood there scarthing his head."Ummm Fayt what just happened."Beats me.....hey lets get home and get on the net there."Replied Fayt."right." said Drakon.

chad

Bronze Member
"he's not breaking out yet, i think we maanged to beat him" smiled freezeman, "no this is too easy" muttered shadow man, as if on cue bass's eyes glew red and the ice melted off of him. "now it's my turn" smiled bass, he lifted his arm into the air and in his palm appeared a dark energy ball, he threw it towards freezeman and shadowman, it then exploded on contact

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith landed within the explosion as it cleared.
T- "Who is that?"
Wraith had no clue who Bass was. His right arm turned into the protosword. He was after all, modeleld on Protoman. The blade of the sword was black, matching his appearance.
W-"What just happened here?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Drakon went back into the pet,Fayt left for home.He arrvived and no one was home."Hey Fayt its getting late,maybe you should just get to bed." said Drakon.As Fayt replied"Hmmm maybe..." but he was interuppted by a mail message."Hey Fayt heres some new mail,its from a unknown sender..." said Drakon pulling up the message on the screen."I need him back." said the message."Fayt.....what was that?" asked Drakon."I....I.dont know....,maybe I will hit the hay." said Fayt as he went to sleep.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned. "Jack out, Protoman. I can't win the N1 if I don't get any sleep!"

"Alright then." Protoman said as he jacked out. Meilin sighed and looked at Tai. "I hope I get the chance to thrash you and your copycat Navi at the N1!"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
t-"We'll see about that..."
Wraith heard movement behind him and glanced back. The two navis were still there.
w-"Hmph..."
Wraith spun around, bringing up his blade and blurred forward, becoming a streak of light. He slides to a stop behind the navis, holding his sword to the side as if he had just slashed. The navis started to slide in two as they exploded.
t-"Jack out, we need to practice."
w-"Right."
With that, Wraith returned to the PET.
t-"We need to battle some more to upgrade your program with the battle data."
w-"Don't we always?"
t-"...Shut up and let's go..."
Tai hopped to his feet and walked out, his hands in his pockets, PET at his side.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Alright Drakeman, it's getting late." Zack said, "Plus, I'm not seeing any sign of Dark Chips anywhere. Let's Jack out and get ready for the N1 tomorrow. Alright?"

Drakeman sighed, "Alright. I can't find Bombman anywhere anyways."

"Alright." Zack nodded, "Jacking out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back