• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt had woke up and got ready for the N1 "Drakon...are you ready for this?" asked Fayt quietly.".....Yeah we are going to win dont worry." replied Drakon as they caught the train to the tornament.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt and Drakon arrived to the N1 early so there wernt many people there."Wow its the N1 and their arent even 40 people here yet."Said fayt. "Yeah weird...." said Drakon."Hey Fayt look theres the sign up desk better sign in." right" said Fayt as he went to the desk and signed in and left for the areana."so we are the first ones up.....I wonder who are opennent is going to be?" said Fayt in thought.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin came in a few hours later, rushing to make the sign up. Protoman scoffed. "Late as usual..."

"Leave me alone, Protoman!" she called as she made it to the desk.

"Name?" asked the clerk.

"Meilin."

"Navi?"

"Protoman."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
The clerk replied to Meilin."Alright your match will be after this young mans." said the clerk pointing in the direction of Fayt."His oppent is coming now.please take a seat." said the clerk then pointing at the stands.

Fayts oppent came up to the arena saying."What but your just a kid?!!?" said the man."A kid that is gonna win this tornament." said Fayt as he jacked in Drakon,the man did the same.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(9I just relized this now i posted the wrong picture for Drakon here is the real Drakon exe. http://img259.echo.cx/my.php?image=drakonwhite7of.png.))

as they jacked in an annoucer yelled."Ladies and Gents here is the first match of the N1 tornament.Fayt and Drakon exe. Vs...........Ruben and Punishman!!!!!!" yelled the annoucer as a crowd gathered."Ready 3...2...1...Netbattle!!!!" yelled the annoucer as the battle began."Drakon buster battlechip in download,Drakon just watch this guy." said Fayt.Ruben made the first move."Punishmansniper scope,area steal battle chip in!" yelled Ruben as Punishman recieed the chips."Alright kid time to lose!" said Ruben as Punishman used area steal to appear behind Drakon and fired.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai walked up to the sign up desk and signed in.
T-"Netop is Tai, and the NetNavi is Wraith...."
After signing in, Tai went to a bench with a tv screen and watched the match.
T-"Hey, you think you got enough battle data last night?"
W-"Yup, my program evolved while you were sleeping."
T-"Anything useful in this evolution?"
W-"What would be the fun of telling you?"
T-"I cant use it in the match if I don't know what it is now can I?"
W-"You'll see..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack woke up and got dressed. "*yawn* Morning Drakeman."

"It's about time you woke up! THe N1 has already started! I've been trying to wake you for an hour! Hurry UP!" Drakeman said.

"WHAT!!" Zack said, "We'd better go!"

Zack grabbed his PET and bolted to the N1 and up to the clerk. "Hi! I'm here for the N1!! My name's Zack and my Navi's name is Drakeman!"

Zack signed in at the last minute. He just barely made it. After signing in Zack walked ot the locker room and decided to take a quick nap before his match.

Drakeman sighed, "You'd better wake up when I call you this time."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As punishman shot it seemed that he had won with that critical shot but what he didnt know he shot a halogram."Alright Drakon thorw all the minibombers you can!!!" said fayt as Drakon revealed himself behind Punishman using invisible to hide before.He then recieved all the minibombers that they had and whipped them sraight at Punishman hitting him with all of them,also deleting him."And the winner is........Fayt and Drakon!!!!" yelled the annoucer as the match ended.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"WOHO we won Drakon!" "Don't get to cocky now Fayt lets go watch the next match." "The next mach is Johny and Cloudman Vs...... Chad and Quickman!!!!!" yelled the annoucer as fayt and Drakon got a seat in the crowd and watched the match.

chad

Bronze Member
chad walked into the arena and jacked in bass "alright, you know the plan, for now only attacks quickman actually uses" said chad "yeah, yeah oh and i don't think i'm going to need battle chips" smiled bass "you're getting really over confident than usual" laughed chad

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin laughed. "quickman? What kinda name is that?"

Protoman looked annoyed. "why haven't we heard of htis navi before?"

"Probably 'cause he's not worth knowing."

chad

Bronze Member
"quick boomerangs" exclaimed bass as he threw five boomerangs at cloudman

chad

Bronze Member
cloudman flew to theright dodging them and then threw a lightning bolt towards bass, bass quickly flipped backwards and morphed his arm into a buster and fired several rapid shots at cloudman, another lightning bolt was fired by cloudman this time hitting bass, bass then charged up his blaster "goodnight chump" smiled bass as he then fired

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"That isnt Quickman...." said Drakon to himself while watching the match."What was that drakon?" asked Fayt. "Oh nothing." said Drakon.

chad

Bronze Member
the dust cleared and cloudman was unconscious "no point in deleting him, he's not worth it" smiled bass as he jacked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back