• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"And the winner is.....Cahd and quickman!!" yeled the annoucer as Chad stepped off the arena."The next match is....Meilin and Protoman Vs.........Daniel amd Smokeman!!!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Drakeman sat in the PET, "*sigh* He's going to be out for some time. I'd better look around and watch the match." He connected to the TV cameras via wireless jack in.

Zack just sat there the whole time and and sored. "ZZZZzzzzzzz.............."

chad

Bronze Member
chad sat back in the locker room looking at the TV at the new match "so that's the new owner of protoman, huh" muttered bass "from what i heard she's the daughter of chaud" replied chad "whose the mother than, Yai" mocked bass, chad smirked and then said "you never resist mocking that possible fact do you" "and you never resist mocking names" exclaimed bass, "what theirs someone with a silly name in every tournament, i mean come on, smokeman, is that trying to imply that he's a druggie" laughed chad .

jkw007

ha ha i have my little friend i like to call ZERO.exe! mwhahahahha:D he is my netnavi but is it legal to use him? i do not know but i will use him anyway haha ha

"what...no ughuidfn......hello children this is the teacher speaking, you should all be at school, learning....and getting good grades and be educated FOREVER!!!!"

this is mean and hes annoying uh oh.....*white noise and.....MARIO?!? jumps in* itsa me ,mario! he he he

chad

Bronze Member
((i know you're new, but... this is a megaman battle network rp, the bit you saying in your OOC bit about what your navi is, is alright, but how you posted it made no sense at all and, you can't put maio in, that just screws this rp up))

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Ignore the baka no noob.)))

"Protoman, are you ready?"

"How many times must I say it?"

"I'll take that as a yes." she said as protoman dodged smokeman's attack. "Mini boomers, battlechips in download! Longsword, battlechip in download! I think you know what we're gonna do..."

"You just love irony, don't 'cha?"

"More than you know...."

chad

Bronze Member
"sod it i'm hungry i'm going to go get a hot dog" exclaimed chad as he walked out of the locker room and outside the stadium to a stand "wow people are still queing up to watch the matches" said chad.

((arghhh i've been replaying battle network 4, i hate that damn knocking noise when you're waiting in between matches, it drives me up the wall))

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Never played it.)))

Protoman threw most of the minibombs around smokeman, and threw on directly below his feet, and used the smokescreen as cover to run behind smokeman.

"Finish it NOW Protoman!" meilin called.

Protoman, never one to disobey orders, sliced the unfortunate netnavi from head to toe.

Unknown Shadow

I know it might be really late for this, but I would like to join.

Net-Op

Name: Lex Maxim
Appearance: Tall, and dark skinned. Lex always wears a hoodie and has goggles around his neck.
Bio: Lex has always loved net-battling. One day his father game him a P.E.T with Lex always used for Netbattling. One day a strange man gave Lex a weird chip which he downloaded into his navi. The chip turned out to be evil and corrupted his navi. It turned out the man was Lex's father. He taught Lex to be a mean, dark person, and to always delete his opponent.

Net Navi

Name: Matrix.exe
Appearance: Matrix is tall and dark, with a black cloak draped around him. His eyes are yellow, and he never smiles.
Bio: Matrix used to be a good navi until he was corrupted by the evil chip that was given to him. Now he absorbs data in the net, and deletes weak net navis.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Yeah US you can join.))

And the winner is......Meilin and Protoman!!!!!!!!!" yelled the annoucer as the match ended. "Okay ladies and gents here is the next match.........Tai and Wraith Vs.....Wendy and Chainman!!!!!!!" yelled the annoucer.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well that was a rather good match." Drakeman said, "*sigh* Too bad Zack was asleep. He could've learned that Navi's stratagy. But he insits on sleeping. Why do I even bother?"

Zack woke up for a second, "I heard that."

"I don't care. It's true. Would you at least watch the next match?" Drakeman said.

"Alright, alright. I'll watch." Zack said getting up.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin walked into hte locker room laughing. "that was great! Smoleman, beaten by a smokescreen! Bwahaha!"

Protoman sighed. "You have way to much energy for only one win."

chad

Bronze Member
chad looked out of the window of the locker room and noticed something that caught his eye, it looked like an energy shield but it quickly disappeared "hmm probably my imagination" muttered chad

chad

Bronze Member
((going on the assumption that you mean me))

"oh hi, i'm chad" exclaimed chad as he saw her look at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back