• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Use as few battlechips as possible..." Tai muttered to himself as Wraith materialized across from Chainman. "All right, let's do this. Use protosword!" Wriath's arm transformed into a black blade. "Initiate battle protocal and activate battle data collectors. Wait for the enemy's move and then attack!" Just then, Chainman attacked with a series of miniboomers followed by a sword chip. The miniboomers hit there target as Chainman ran into the smoke. "Now!" There was a slash of black light and the smoke began to swirl into a tornado from the momentum. The smoke tornedo shot forward, dissappating to reveal Chainman spiraling through the air, crashing to the ground. Wraith stood in the same spot, unharmed.

"Lets finish this, Wraith..." Chainman stood and Wendy activated the step sword battlechip. "Let's show her how a real navi uses that chip! Step Sword! Battle Chip in! Download!" Tai slid the battle chip in and the sword materialized on Wraith. Both chips activated at the same time. Wraith blurred forward at the same moment Chainman did. As they reached eachother, Wraith ducked under the blade and slashed up. Chainman was cut in two, resulting in a log out.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"And the winner is......TAI AND WRAITH!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the annucer as the fight ended. "The next match is.....Zack and Drakeman Vs.............Darkness and Alicia!!!!" yelled the annoucer.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack stood up, "Looks like we're up next Drakeman." Zack said.

"About time. And you didn't fall asleep this time before the match." Drakeman joked.

"Cut that out!" Zack said, "To win this we need to work together. Let's move."

"Right." Drake said returning to Zack's PET.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Alicia walked up onto the arena Darkness said "WHERE IS THE OPENANT I NEED TO FIGHT!!!! yelled Darkness. "Settle down!" yelled Alicia."Once we battle we can become srtonger with this fight." said Alicia.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack ran up to the arena, "Whew, made it in time." He said.

"Honsetly Zack, some time I think you really need to work on your puncuality." Drakeman said, "Anyway, let's get started."

"Agreed," Zack said. He looked at Alicia, "Good luck to you two."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"You 2 will need a lot of luck!" said Darkness as Alicia jacked him in. "Alright 3,2,1, NETBATTLE!!!!" yelled the annoucer as the battle started.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Darkness,black out batttle chip in download." said Alicia calmly.As she did the whole arena became black.Soon all people heard were crys of pains from Drakeman.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"What the?" Zack said looking around, "I haven't seen this happen before. Drakeman! Battlechip in, download!!"

Zack uploaded Elec sword.

Drakeman smiled, "At least this will help with the lighting. Now where'd she go?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Darkness appered behind Drakeman and said."Soul steal." as he said it Darkness put his hand though Drakeman and sucked all the data out of him thus killing him.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"AAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!" Drakeman shouted.

"DRAKEMAN!!!!" Zack yelled. Zack looked at Alicia, "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? WHY DID/HOW COULD YOU DELETE MY NAVI LIKE THAT?!?!" He took a breath and stared at her with anger, "It's against the rules. You...."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Look in the rule book before you enter the tornament kid." said Alicia as she jacked out ansaid to darkness. "Were you able to take Drakemans soul?" Darkness replied. "Yes." as he said that his form started to change from a black figure to a black dragon type creature.(He now looks like a dragon but no scales human sized neck,normal face claws,intead of horns sticking out the back of his head he has grown black with red tip hair.)

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"You...." Zack said angerly. He turned around, jacked out and turned around. Zack then said quietly, "I'll get you. For Drakeman's honor. I'll get you........" Zack clenched his fist. "Time to visit Mr. Famous...." He took out a disk from his pocket, "I never thought I'd have to use this back up data. Soon, Drakeman's spirit will live on."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Heh amature."said Alicia as they made their way into the stands.

Alright everyone that is all the natches for today thes matchs will start tommrow please return on time,good bye!!!" yelled the annoucer as everyone left the stadium.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack left the stadium. "I've never seen a chip like the one she used. And the way she deleted Drakeman.......it was as if she absobed him......." He shook his head, "Forget how she did it. I've got to contact him about this." Zack opened his PET and headed home while sending a report. "I'll watch the match tomorrow. I want to see where this goes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back