• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt and Drkon sat on the bus Fayt said. "Hey Drakon, what was that attack that darkness did to Drakeman? It...was....weird.." said Fayt in thought. "Well I don't know what it is,but w while back there was a net navis that was able to share the data of a net navises soul.(I think thats what it was..)But this was diffent.......this killied them....." said Drakon now also in thought.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack turned to Meilin, "Thanks, but it's alright. You don't need to say anything. I'm gonna go get revenge after the tournement......................I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Zack felt upset, so he wasn't all that friendly. But he'd apologize to this girl when he got his Navi back. ((Don't worry Mei, he's not being mean. He's just mad that his Navi was deleted ^_^)) He headed home to talk with Mr. Famous.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((I know.))

"Hrmp. Touchy." she muttered.

"Give him a break. You've had your days, too."

"Point taken." she said, starting the trek home on her skateboard.

"You know Chaud is gonna want hte play by play."

"Dad? Yeah you're right. Not sure why though.... not like it'll be that exciting for the old man."

"You'd be surprised. You're dad gave Lan Hikari a run for his money in their youth. Doesn't that say anything?"

Meilin did and ollie and laughed. "That... they both had way to much time on their hands?"

Protoman sighed.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt and Drakon got off the bus and came to Fayts house. "Hm great their at work again..." said Fayt as he made his way up into his room."Hey Drakon whats the name of the netop and net navis that used that soul chip ability?" asked Fayt. "I believe it was Lan Hikari and his netop Megaman...." said Drakon in a weird way.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilni screeched ot a stop at her house (mansion!) and kicked the board into her hands as she walked in. "I'm home!"

Dead Silence.

"Dad? Leyla? Rose? HELLO!!!! That's weird, no ones home."

"I do not like this, Meilin. It does not bode well. Your father is often working, but he wouldn't work when he knows you were at the N1. And your maids most certainly should be here to greet you."

"Maybe they're upstairs cleaning?"

"Doubtful."

Meilin started walking upstairs. "They're probably having a surprise party for me or something...." she said nervously.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon Jack in." said Fayt as he jacked in Drakon. "Now I want you to look up all the info you can find on Lan and Megaman." Drakon replied "right."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai arrived at his home, once again no one was home.
"You expected something different?"
Wraith asked as they walked in.
"No, not really..."
Tai sat down at a terminal, jacking Wraith in.
"Upload the battle data and begin processing..."
"Your the boss..."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((IF this doesn't work, just say so.))

Meiln walked up to her room. "Dad? Leyla? Rose? You guys here?" she looked around to find hte room empty. She saw her computer flashing it's email symbol. She opened it up.

***Email***
Mei,
I saw the N1 on TV. You did fine. Watch out for that Alicia girl, she's dangerous.

I know you're probably really worried and confused right now, and you have every right to be. Just keep your cool. Rose and Leyla are with me. You need to gather your things and get out of the house RIGHT NOW. In case someone sees this, I can't tell you where I am. Find someone to stay with, someone you're sure you can trust. I promise, I'll send you a message as soon as I can.

-Chaud

***End Email****

"Protoman, why didn't you tell me I had mail?"

"I can't read it. You father must have encrypted it."

"Encrypted it? Why?"

"I don't know..."

"I don't like this, Protoman. It's not like Dad to be so.... so....."

"Secretive?"

"Exactly."

"All the more reason to do what he says."

She nodded. "Okay." she said, packing her backpack. "But where can I possibly go?"

"The hotel near the stadium is probably best for tonight."

"Okay..."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Yeah that is actually helping what I planned.))

"Umm Fayt I got all I could...and it wasnt much..." said Drakon as he showed the data on the screen. "Their was only to netnavises that were able to use soul chips,Megaman exe. and Protoman exe. But in reports megaman was the only one that used this ability. Both made by Mr. Hikari,this abilit was powerful. With this ability the netnavis once it collceted battle data on a oppentaent then they were able to call onpon the navis *Soul* and fuse making the navi change its apperance strenghs and weaknesses." said one report."THATS IT!?!??!" yelled FAyt in surpise.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned as she got into her hotel room. "Gods this is insane..."

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. I've seen crazier things happen."

"Yeah? Like WHEN?"

"Like when I was your fathers Navi rather than yours."

"Yeah? So?"

"He never told you about WHY he had to become a Netsaver at age 15 did he?"

"No. Why?"

"Because there were some seriously odd things happening in Dentech at that time. And Dr. Hikari and Megaman are still reasearching them now."

"Dr. Hikari.... I know I met a HIkari... Oh! You mean that hyperactive guy with the little blue Navi?"

"That's Lan alright."

"I remember him! Dad brought him over to dinner one time...."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"No.....there is some data on the undernet..." said Drakon quietly. "well why didn't you say so?!?!? Lets go!" yelled Fayt as Drakon made his way though the den tech city and found an entrance of the undernet."Fayt do we...." "Stop whineing Drakon just go!" said Fayt as Drakon stepped into the undernet.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned. "That's quite a story, Protoman."

"It was a quite an interesting few years..."

"I'm going to bed. wake me up ON TIME tomorrow morning, kay?"

"Not my fault your a heavy sleeper."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Drakon moved though the undernet he made his way to the board and e looked in the archives."It says that there were rumors that lan got rid of Megaman." said Drakon quietly.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Protoman sighed. "Good thing I didn't tell her that we haven't seen Lan and Mega SINCE that dinner... She'd flip out..."

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Woah who would abondon such a navis??!?! That jerk!" yelled FAyt. "Lan grew up to follow in his fathers foot steps and became a navis designer and creator." said Drakon. "And thats it..." said Drakon as Fayt logged him out.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai watched as Wraith's program evolved from the data.
"THat Darkness navi... I wonder where it got those chips..."
In his boredom, Tai picked up his laptop and began to program a new set of chips for Wraith, or at least attempt to program them. He never could get hte battlechips down, though he could program a navi.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Soon after getting Drakon of the net he started making his own battle chips.He then let the program run and went to sleep. When Fayt awoken the chips were done. He then rushed to the bus and got to the N1.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Meilin, are we going to use the chips your father made, or just the normal ones?" Protoman asked.

"Those are for emergecy's only. I probably won't need to use them."

"Use them on ALicia though, okay?"

"Alright."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Yes!"
"What is it, Tai?"
"I finally got a chip working!"
"Nice, what does it do?"
"YOu'll see... We gotta get to the N1!"
Tai hopped up, grabbing the chip and sliding into into a special pouch on his belt and ran off towards the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back