• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Legends.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they make a Megaman Legends 3?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone else played megaman legends 1 and 2 for the ps1 and loved it as much as I did? Capcom nowadays is just sticking to the megaman X series which it pretty boring, even though it is 3d most of it is still side scroll, does anyone else think they should make a number 3 for the ps2 or ps3, and finish the rest of the story, especailly with Roll.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
The Megaman Legends games were pretty good. When I think back to number 2, it brings back good memories. They were very enjoyable.

I'd like to see what they could do with Megaman Legends 3. I'm sure it'd be equally as good.

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
More and more huh, well then you must of played each game a couple times, cause they only made two. I remember how they made the game the misadventures of Tron Bonne, and it came with legends 2 demo, I also loved the misadventure games.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm. . .were those the megaman games that were in 3d? I barely remember them . . .I remember starting out in some snow place. . .and a mall? And kicking a can. . .oww. . .too much thinking. . .

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm. . .were those the megaman games that were in 3d? I barely remember them . . .I remember starting out in some snow place. . .and a mall? And kicking a can. . .oww. . .too much thinking. . .

Yes Stavros, that was the Megaman game that was in 3d, and yes you did start in a mall and the major side game was kicking the can into the bakery.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I loved those games. . .I really would liek to play em again. . .just like I spent around four hours straight playing the original Spyro for the ps1 yesterday. . .

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
I have the two Legend games they made, Capcom never finished the story, it would be nice if they landed back in kattelox island. and this time Megaman and Roll should end up with the big refractor treasure, not the bad guys.

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol I remember that part, and I still have both of the games, infact talking about them really makes me want to play, but ofcorse today is superbowl, so I won't get the tv with the ps2.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Megaman Legends 2.

Now that game and I go way back. Brings back memories. It got me into anime-type gaming, if you know what I mean.

I don't think they would be able to make another Megaman Legends that would give me that same feeling.

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
You really don't think that they could GS? think about the end of ML2 they left a big cliffhanger, and the game was 3d on ps1 so think of what they could do on ps2 or ps3, I still want to know what happens with the story.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Man, i'm sure they could make a good ML3, but it wouldn't feel the same as playing ML2 when I was a kid.

But they should go for it, ML was awesome.

Murasame

Megaman Legends 2 is a must buy, I bought it a long time ago and I ended up loving it. It might've been just me but dungeons felt more expansive in Megaman Legends 2. I really wish that they would make a Megaman Legends 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back