• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MegaMan Zero/ZX Legacy Collection releasing February 25th 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't see a thread for this so LET'S GET SOME HYPE FOR THE COLLECTION RELEASE OF ONE OF THE GREATEST MEGAMAN SERIES OF ALL TIME!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
What, they announced a Legends collection? :p
:O you tricky...bear? Chipmunk? That's why I said ONE OF! Not THE lol My personal favorite is a toss up between X and BN. If ONLY they'd give us the Legends/2/Tron Bonne collection!! Capcom seems to hate that game.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I still don't know what version I'm gonna get, waiting on the trophy list to see how outside of my skill level they may be to determine Switch or PS4 lol

What, they announced a Legends collection? :p
Apparently trademarks for "Rockman DASH" and "Tron ni Kobun" were just filed in Japan soooo who knows?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I still don't know what version I'm gonna get, waiting on the trophy list to see how outside of my skill level they may be to determine Switch or PS4 lol

Apparently trademarks for "Rockman DASH" and "Tron ni Kobun" were just filed in Japan soooo who knows?
Fellow trophy addict too huh? I'm going to always default to PS4 so I can either be skilled enough or get skilled enough cause I love those platinums.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Nah, I only go for the Platinums of games I truly love and know I can accomplish (currently that's Yooka-Laylee, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited, and MMX Legacy Collection 1 & 2).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
:O you tricky...bear? Chipmunk?
It's the squirrel that pops out defeated robots in Sonic games: Ricky/Sally Acorn

That's why I said ONE OF! Not THE lol My personal favorite is a toss up between X and BN. If ONLY they'd give us the Legends/2/Tron Bonne collection!! Capcom seems to hate that game.
I would hope it also includes the MML3 Proglogue and a fully translated Legends 2 Episode 1. Think the MML equivilent of 0.2, a demo for the full game in the guise of a standalone mini-adventure not found in said full game:

Back