• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melodious Nocturne club, It's Demyx time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,
After browsing the fanclubs for a while, I noticed that no one made one of Demyx. Understandable because he's one of the lesser villains in the series that always gets the shaft. But my sister and I for whatever reason singled him out as our favorite original organization member. Maybe it's because he controls water, maybe its because he was harder when we were younger, maybe its because he's the only one that hates fighting, Who knows? Point is, I'm making this thread to show my appreciation for the guy and hope that they make more merchandise of him in the future, because as it stands, all we have is a unofficial T-shirt and a poster with him taking up 1/14th of it. So here we go! It's Demyx time!
1586715701098.png
(image from Kh ye olde keyhole wiki)
MEMBERS:
Main Geyser: Soldier
Water drops
FudgemintGuardian
Akira

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm surprised we haven't had a Demyx fanclub before this. Demyx is such a fun character that always owns the scenes he's in.

Sign me up!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Done! welcome to the team.
Alright! Happy to be part of it!
tumblr_ndsvmuckzd1te6km9o2_500.gifv

Soldier

Awards
A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I think that Demyx's sitars have the best naming scheme out of the organization's weapons. Even though it's all based around music, some of the standouts in his group have to be the ones relating to his lazy personality like his joke weapon, the afterschool. Though it would've been great if he had a few related to water phenomena, like riptides and gyres.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
There wasn't a Demyx club before? That's a big shame.
I want in.

Back