• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Member Spots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm bored...so lets start a discussion.

In Proof of Existence, you had the member stones with their weapon. And above that was a sort of portal to another area of the castle.

Saix's led to Addled Impasse, a place with an observatory feel to it with the moon right in your face. His element is moon and his nobodies (Beserkers) appear there.

Luxord's lead to Havoc's Divide. It was at the top of a tower and was slanted. His nobodies (Gamblers) appear there and I guess the slant could affect dice roll...

The other Members had portals but they were all destroyed with Roxas's one being the only one still activated. Now what do you think the destroyed portals of the members led to?

-------------

I think Demyx's led to the bottom of the Castle where there was conviently a lot of water and was sort of stadiumy.

I think Larxene's led to a top of a tower where the nobody symbol acted as a lightning rod.

So what do you think? :\

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
That's rather simple, just other parts of The Castle at TWTN that was their own "special" room. I assume they best fit where they could practice, or something like that. Or where they could fight the best.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Ah, forgive me, I thought that part of your post was part of your signature.

In detail? That's hard to say... From Luxord and Saix, it doesn't seem like a room that fits them very well, but their favorite type of Nobody appears there all the time.. So, perhaps each of their rooms takes you to the most active spot of their favorite type of Nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back